I have a question

Xtraordinary Xternal

Why the fuck do SOME foreigners have this attitude with them? I went off at the gas station today because this dumb fuck damn near threw my change while on his cell phone talking his gibberish. I don't get it if you have such a fucking attitude about the people here go back to where you came from. I cussed him out and he damn near turned white my friend tried not to laugh... Yes I said some ignorant shit but... I was nice until he flung that fucking change at me. Fuck that I"M A FACTOR BITCH

To an extent, I feel it's a result of the attitude that they receive. I mean, it isn't right either way, but foreigners do tend to be looked down up with a quickness especially if they don't know English right away. Like when I moved to the States when I was 10, I had it a little easier because before he passed my grandfather (Mom's father) taught me English by way of Mike, Jan, and Shakespeare. He knew we'd be moving up here and how harshly foreigners can be treated, so he made sure I could speak the language as best as I could. It was hard for my grandmother, though. Dad's mother. She knew English but her Indian accent was too heavy for many to understand. She would always get sidelooks because of it. So I worked with her more often until she could speak as fluently as me. But a long story short, even though it isn't right on either side, most of the ill-attitudes and feelings foreigners have stem from how they are often treated when they come here.

This is what i think it is as well. They think since some(Many really) are nasty to them, they will be nasty to "us".

Right. Many often feel that being rude like that is a common thing. Like that is how you communicate with people here. I thought that for a while which is why I stayed quiet and was a loner for some time. :asham:

To an extent, I feel it's a result of the attitude that they receive. I mean, it isn't right either way, but foreigners do tend to be looked down up with a quickness especially if they don't know English right away. Like when I moved to the States when I was 10, I had it a little easier because before he passed my grandfather taught me English by way of Mike, Jan, and Shakespeare. He knew we'd be moving up here and how harshly foreigners can be treated, so he made sure I could speak the language as best as I could. It was hard for my grandmother, though. Dad's mother. She knew English but her Indian accent was too heavy for many to understand. She would always get sidelooks because of it. So I worked with her more often until she could speak as fluently as me. But a long story short, even though it isn't right on either side, most of the ill-attitudes and feelings foreigners have stem from how they are often treated when they come here.

I'm never nasty to anyone I first meet... I always smile and show respect this dude... just totally blew me off thats when I get nasty... I always mirror what people do to me... to show them how much of a jackass they are... of course some situations I take the higher road...

I'm never nasty to anyone I first meet... I always smile and show respect this dude... just totally blew me off thats when I get nasty... I always mirror what people do to me... to show them how much of a jackass they are... of course some situations I take the higher road...

Of course there are people here who don't mirror the rude stereotype, I.E. you. But there are still many who look down on foreigners harshly and so that's where his attitude more than likely came from. I see it from both sides, yours and his. He wasn't right, but he has a defense.

Archived