LINDA EVANGELISTA WANTS HER FUCKING COINS!

Breathless

thumb1.jpg

Just a month ago it was revealed that PPR CEO François-Henri Pinault fathered Linda Evangelista‘s 4-year-old son Augustin James. This was super scandalous! Of course, neither the supermodel nor her high-powered baby daddy ever wanted the secret to get out — that is, until Evangelista took Pinault to Manhattan Family Court for child support. She’s asking for $46,000…a month.

During yesterday’s proceedings, Evangelista’s lawyer painted Pinault as a deadbeat dad who has not given a single cent to the toddler or his mother. (To complicate things, Pinault has a 3-year-old daughter, Valentina, with his wife Salma Hayek.) As such, Evangelista wants $46K each month to cover the cost of full-time nannies and drivers who also act as security guards (read: they have guns).

Does this seem excessive to you? Because it didn’t to the judge, who said: “These are the extraordinary expenses that may be a part of the child’s life. And if there is a trial [in the support case] with a lot of publicity, there will probably be a need for two detectives to drive this kid around.” When asked about her need for a nanny, Evangelista explained that when she works, “it can be a 16-hour-day”. Also, this: “On days when I do not work, I am working on my image. I have to hit the gym. I have beauty appointments. I have to work toward my next job and maintaining my image, just like an athlete.”

Pinault is not pleased. The executive’s lawyers argued that Evangelista, who is worth more than $8 million, brought home $1.8 million in the last year alone. For context, Pinault is worth $11.5 billion. If Evangelista wins, this will likely be the largest support order in the court’s history.

your fav supers could NEVER

:filenails:

tumblr_leg7qeDV8U1qat50eo1_500.jpg

Archived