So if u spenn 99.50 or more @ Bethel Woods Center

janet.1814

retailers @ arenas count too

But you're talking about giving away CDs with a ticket. That's different than selling an album at the counter.

And Prince already set a precedent for the industry when he included his album with ticket sales. They don't factor those packages on the charts anymore. In terms of certification though, I don't know how that works.

But you're talking about giving away CDs with a ticket. That's different than selling an album at the counter.

And Prince already set a precedent for the industry when he included his album with ticket sales. They don't factor those packages on the charts anymore. In terms of certification though, I don't know how that works.

thats sum bull.org.....if a CD is being sold, it should count.....no matter if it's in a package or not....Janet still had to pay 4 that CD to be made and given to her fans.....

And rightly so. That was quite the little scheme. :lol:

Archived