Join The Facebook Discussion About Janet

Escapade

Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/TheLavaLizard/posts/263029817047580?notif_t=feed_comment#!/TheLavaLizard/posts/263029817047580

Janet Jackson had a record-breaking career for over 20 years but after her Superbowl scandal & label issues she experienced a commercial decline. Do you think that she could forge a comeback? What does she have to do to compete with younger artists such as Beyonce & Lady GaGa?

Here's my comment:

Janet is a legend. She simply has nothing else to prove. She was done competing with the kiddies after "Slay For You" dropped. She has all her legendary accolades. Now all she has to do is sit back and drink tea watching the lessors fight to accomplish even hald of what she did.

Here's my comment: "She doesn't need to "compete" with these girls when she's already done what they have. They take notes from HER. She is the originator. She broke the records, set the trend, make the history, blazed the trail and beyond. These new girls are trying to compete with her, not vice versa. She's at the point she can just relax in her Malibu home with a hot cup of tea watching she sunset on the beach and not give a care in the world. She only still performs because she loves her career and she adores her fans."

Sigh at the idiot who said she's now like a Chaka khan. Janet is not friggen 65 years old.

Janet maybe a legend but she is still current. Why are some fans talking like she isn't.

Janet hasn't released a new album in 4 years. Trust me as soon as she releases a new album she will be everywhere and promoting just like the newer girls. Just like she aleays has, except this time its going to be a success. Janet is not a friggen old Chaka khan. Why don't u get that!

Archived