Blatin get your ass in here!

lexus97

LOL.. I thought about seeing it but I'm all booked for the month for movies..

oh ok i watched this movie called SKIN last night on Cable about south africa. It was about a lil girl born to white parents but she looked black and all the mess she had to endure. So im in a bad place right now with these kinda movies! :lmao: i believe it was a true story. i may have to leave this one alone for a few weeks i will probably go see planet of the apes. but lawd i am sure they treat the poor apes bad to :sigh:

oh ok i watched this movie called SKIN last night on Cable about south africa. It was about a lil girl born to white parents but she looked black and all the mess she had to endure. So im in a bad place right now with these kinda movies! :lmao: i believe it was a true story. i may have to leave this one alone for a few weeks i will probably go see planet of the apes. but lawd i am sure they treat the poor apes bad to :sigh:

Is that the one with the chick from For Colored Girls?

:lmao:

I loved that movie. It is based on a true story. She's such a good actress

Archived