I Have an Announcement to Make

Reyna ♔

*bites lip* You're gonna be in soooo much trouble -_-

idk babe :asham:

He has a bad habit of making me laugh -_-

Laughing at his foolishness again... :sigh:

He's OUT! He's doesn't exist anymore. He's a Non-Motherfucking factor in our family! :coffee:

Well I'ma need for you stop finding the humor in his jokes. :umm:

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laughing at his foolishness again... :sigh:

He's OUT! He's doesn't exist anymore. He's a Non-Motherfucking factor in our family! :coffee:

Well I'ma need for you stop finding the humor in his jokes. :umm:

I'm mad at him now -_-

Am I going to have to make you boys compete for Mike's spot? :filenails:

Blame him -_-

Yeah...you HAD the pictures someone sent you but you can't find them ^_^

No you didn't. You should be ashamed of yourself for lying about it smh488.gif

If I HAD someone send me pics, I would just get them to send them to me again... :rolleyes:

Yes, I did. I have no reason to lie, and your constant fuckery won't change the fact that I have seen Janet Jackson live in concert! :flipoff:

If I HAD someone send me pics, I would just get them to send them to me again... :rolleyes:

Yes, I did. I have no reason to lie, and your constant fuckery won't change the fact that I have seen Janet Jackson live in concert! :flipoff:

Knowing you, you will and say that you "found" them :filenails:

No you didn't ^_^ The rest of us did...it must kill you that you were caught lying :cheers:

I'm mad at him now -_-

Am I going to have to make you boys compete for Mike's spot? :filenails:

Blame him -_-

Why are you mad at him? :unsure:*secretly happy that you are mad at him :excited: *

I already claimed my self as Mike...He claimed Katherine and Latoya. He can't go from being Latoya to being Mike, it just doesn't work like that. Especially when that spot BELONGS TO ME. :coffee:

I do blame him. :umm:

Why are you mad at him? :unsure:*secretly happy that you are mad at him :excited: *

I already claimed my self as Mike...He claimed Katherine and Latoya. He can't go from being Latoya to being Mike, it just doesn't work like that. Especially when that spot BELONGS TO ME. :coffee:

Because he keeps making me laugh -_-

Idk babe, he has been going for that spot for a while now :unsure: ever since you claimed Mike

Good :asham:

You've always scared me Johvo.

*Ponders your obvious delusion*

a0wehu.jpg

Knowing you, you will and say that you "found" them :filenails:

No you didn't ^_^ The rest of us did...it must kill you that you were caught lying :cheers:

IF I found then, which I doubt, because I've looked all through my email account, the pics will be MINE! Taken on the night I saw Janet Jackson LIVE in concert! :flipoff:

Yes, I did. Your continued games to fool the rest of the forum doesn't change the fact that I have seen Janet live in concert! :coffee:

I'm off to bed now. I have a long say ahead tomorrow seeing as I an the King ofPoo

Yep, and that's what you will remain... :yep:

G-nite :wave:

I'm Michael Jackson. The king of pop. The worlds best selling black artist. I have the worlds best selling album. That gives me the right to be whoever I want to be. I can be latoya, Mother, Peter pan and yew WILL deal!

IF I found then, which I doubt,

Yes, I did. Your continued games to fool the rest of the forum doesn't change the fact that I have seen Janet live in concert! :coffee:

Meaning once the person send them again...

I didn't fool anyone. You didn't provide proof when others and myself asked you to, and you still can't B)

Because he keeps making me laugh -_-

Idk babe, he has been going for that spot for a while now :unsure: ever since you claimed Mike

Good :asham:

No one is forcing you to laugh at him. :umm:

He can't come for spot that I already claimed. I claimed Mike A LONG TIME before he even considered being apart of the family... unfortunately, he had to be removed from the family. -_-

He can't come for spot that I already claimed. I claimed Mike A LONG TIME before he even considered being apart of the family... unfortunately, he had to be removed from the family. -_-

Johvo you need help. But we knew that already.

Meaning once the person send them again...

I didn't fool anyone. You didn't provide proof when others and myself asked you to, and you still can't B)

If that's the case I would already have them. :rolleyes:

You're trying to fool everyone, but no one is falling for your fuckery! I saw Janet live, I have no reason to live, and you will DEAL! :coffee:

He is -_-

Very good point ^_^

I'm Michael Jackson. The king of pop. The worlds best selling black artist. I have the worlds best selling album. That gives me the right to be whoever I want to be. I can be latoya, Mother, Peter pan and yew WILL deal!

Johvo you need help. But we knew that already.

*Continues pondering your obvious delusions*

10qars1.jpg

Archived