I Have an Announcement to Make

Reyna ♔

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that's the case I would already have them. :rolleyes:

You're trying to fool everyone, but no one is falling for your fuckery! I saw Janet live, I have no reason to live, and you will DEAL! :coffee:

Not if the person hasn't replied yet ;)

If you did see Janet, why was it that you went back to lurking right time I brought it up and folks didn't believe you because you weren't posting evidence? :wink:

Not if the person hasn't replied yet ;)

If you did see Janet, why was it that you went back to lurking right time I brought it up and folks didn't believe you because you weren't posting evidence? :wink:

You're just creating scenarios in your mind now. :sigh:

I didn't go back to "lurking". I've checked the forum here and there, but I haven't really been on in days. :rolleyes: It has NOTHING to do with your trifling ass. :hmph:

And on top of that TOF, you're still disrespecting MJ by saying you're the "MJ" when you said you had the chance to see him but opted out to :filenails:

And you CONTINUE to bring that up! :umm:

BTW, if I was such a liar, I could've easily said I have seen Mike live. :coffee:

You're just creating scenarios in your mind now. :sigh:

I didn't go back to "lurking". I've checked the forum here and there, but I haven't really been on in days. :rolleyes: It has NOTHING to do with your trifling ass. :hmph:

And you CONTINUE to bring that up! :umm:

BTW, if I was such a liar, I could've easily said I have seen Mike live. :coffee:

Meaning I saw right through your lies ^_^

Yes you did :lmao: Even when the others questioned you and asked you to post proof, you gave excuses after excuses :D

Sure do :filenails:

You knew the MJ stans would have asked for proof, which is why you went ahead and confessed -_-

Meaning I saw right through your lies ^_^

Yes you did :lmao: Even when the others questioned you and asked you to post proof, you gave excuses after excuses :D

Sure do :filenails:

You knew the MJ stans would have asked for proof, which is why you went ahead and confessed -_-

There were no lies to see through. :rolleyes:

No, I didn't. I haven't really been on the forum in days. Sometimes I need a break from being TOF. -_-:lol: ....and I didn't make up any excuses. :umm:

BITCH! :flipoff:

Again, if I were such a liar, as you claim, I would've lied about seeing Mike live too, but I didn't because I didn't take the opportunity. I wish I had though, for obvious reasons... :cry: And you are so HEARTLESS for continuing to remind me of it! <_<

There were no lies to see through. :rolleyes:

No, I didn't. I haven't really been on the forum in days. Sometimes I need a break from being TOF. -_-:lol: ....and I didn't make up any excuses. :umm:

BITCH! :flipoff:

Again, if I were such a liar, as you claim, I would've lied about seeing Mike live too, but I didn't because I didn't take the opportunity. I wish I had though, for obvious reasons... :cry: And you are so HEARTLESS for continuing to remind me of it! <_<

If you weren't lying why give me attitude? I must have pressed about button since you didn't see either Janet or Mike :filenails:

If you weren't lying why give me attitude? I must have pressed about button since you didn't see either Janet or Mike :filenails:

I'm giving you "attitude" because you are an evil bastard, hell-bent on making my life awful!!! :flipoff:

BTW, I just uploaded a new video:

All will be forgiven if you watch the video. :wub:

Archived