The last.fm thread

RedSimba

:lol:. It randomly came on TV one day (the rare day I flick through the music channels) and that one just really caught my eye and ear lol. I'll check the album out tonight.

I don't actually read it (dont hurt me). I tend to only buy magazines if the cover has someone I stan for on it :lol:. I've heard it's good though.

It's definitely worth it. :thumbup:

I don't know anybody who does. :lol: It's excellent, though. I've been reading it since 2001 and it's the only music mag I trust (if that makes sense). Their reviews are always dead on, they're not biased and they SHIT on Rolling Stone. I buy the air-freight copies so I'm up to date. And it's written with a wit that I think only UK minds could deliver. :lol:

It's definitely worth it. :thumbup:

I don't know anybody who does. :lol: It's excellent, though. I've been reading it since 2001 and it's the only music mag I trust (if that makes sense). Their reviews are always dead on, they're not biased and they SHIT on Rolling Stone. I buy the air-freight copies so I'm up to date. And it's written with a wit that I think only UK minds could deliver. :lol:

Haha I'll buy a copy today and have a look today. I hate Rolling Stone...it's lost its 'credibility' over the years. They way they diss the legends too ALWAYS bothers me.

Haha I'll buy a copy today and have a look today. I hate Rolling Stone...it's lost its 'credibility' over the years. They way they diss the legends too ALWAYS bothers me.

I'm really picky with my music mags, and Rolling Stone (especially the Australian edition) has just gone to shit. It just has no personality and the reviews are all over the place, not in alphabetical order and not written with half the spark that they used to be. :thumbdown:

I'm really picky with my music mags, and Rolling Stone (especially the Australian edition) has just gone to shit. It just has no personality and the reviews are all over the place, not in alphabetical order and not written with half the spark that they used to be. :thumbdown:

I truly hate Rolling Stones! I forgot to buy my copy of Q today but I will do tomorrow. Wrote a memo on my phone :lol:!

One of my fav songs of all time. :wub: It was made famous in Australia because it was in one of Heath Ledger's first movies.

The Australians have GREAT taste in music :lol:. That song just moved me in so many ways.

I bought Q today...with Coldplay on the cover. I'm going to read it later on tonight :)

• 2 weeks later...