The last.fm thread

RedSimba

So I was listening to an album on itunes before and for some reason last.fm scrobbled each song 10 times even though I only played it once...so now the play count for that artist has gone up from 201 to 509 :umm:.

Oh wow that would drive me nuts! >_< Just go to recently listened tracks and x out each extra play if it's an issue.

Is there a way to merge plays if Last.FM has an artist down as two people? I updated it in my iTunes, but L.FM didn't update the plays.

There's a "Suggest a correction" link on the lower righthand side but it only works when many people vote. <_<-_- I can try to help you out with the vote though. :asham:

Is there a way to merge plays if Last.FM has an artist down as two people? I updated it in my iTunes, but L.FM didn't update the plays.

Unfortunately, that isn't possible. Like Andy mentioned, you have to send a 'suggest a correction'.

There's a "Suggest a correction" link on the lower righthand side but it only works when many people vote. <_<-_- I can try to help you out with the vote though. :asham:

Unfortunately, that isn't possible. Like Andy mentioned, you have to send a 'suggest a correction'.

That's messed up. :umm: They should combine them (like make the plays for "Janet" to count as "Janet Jackson" and vise versa).