The last.fm thread

RedSimba

I'm afraid to even ask what you've been listening to. scared.gif

Not even i wanna know :mellow: Every time i connect my ipod to my mac and he asks me if i wanna scrobble i quickly say NO and don't even look at the songs.

I has Brit Brit, Tila :shifty: and all kinds of ish there, there is no way in HELL that im gonna let that go to my fm page :thumbdown:

Not even i wanna know :mellow: Every time i connect my ipod to my mac and he asks me if i wanna scrobble i quickly say NO and don't even look at the songs.

I has Brit Brit, Tila :shifty: and all kinds of ish there, there is no way in HELL that im gonna let that go to my fm page :thumbdown:

I guess it could be worse. :lol: But I'm not going to lie, I've been there before as well and I have denied those extra embarrassing scrobbles from my iPod. >_<

Jorge, don't hide the True You. -_-

Actually, I think last.fm will only scrobble the last 14 days' worth of plays from your iPod so it can't be that bad. :lol:

LMAO, i love you :lmao:

I wont even let it scrobble 1 day. It's really scary :(

I guess it could be worse. :lol: But I'm not going to lie, I've been there before as well and I have denied those extra embarrassing scrobbles from my iPod. >_<

Like as if we don't know you whoreship Parasite's hilton cooch :umm:

Last.FM Milestones

1st track: (26 May 2011)

Usher - Pro Lover

37674013.png

5th track: (26 May 2011)

Missy Elliott - Irresistible Delicious

392473.jpg

10th track: (26 May 2011)

Jamie Foxx - Infatuation

37630945.png

15th track: (26 May 2011)

Prince - Kiss

17318165.jpg

20th track: (26 May 2011)

Luther Vandross - A House Is Not A Home

64774.jpg

25th track: (26 May 2011)

Bobby Brown - Roni

52207603.png

30th track: (26 May 2011)

Jennifer Lopez - Get Right (Rmx)

40208215.png

35th track: (26 May 2011)

Janet Jackson - You

12708153.jpg

40th track: (26 May 2011)

Jamie Foxx - Weekend Lover

37630945.png

45th track: (26 May 2011)

Ludacris - MVP

37527935.png

50th track: (26 May 2011)

Janet Jackson - He Doesn't Know I'm Alive

12708153.jpg

Generated on 30 Sep 2011

Get yours here

I just discovered Young The Giant this afternoon; I'm about to check out the album.

Have you heard Ed Sheeran or Grouplove? Both of their albums are brilliant. :wub:

Their album is good, I think you'll like it.

Not yet. I'll add them to my list. ^_^

I really like The A Team by Ed. I've heard the album isn't good but I trust your judgment better TE.

Aww thank you. :lol: I didn't realise until I got the album today that I'd been hearing 'The A Team' on the radio every day for about the past month. I had no idea it was him. :lol:

On a related note, being that you're from the UK, do you read Q magazine? I wish we had a music mag that was half as good over here. -_-

Aww thank you. :lol: I didn't realise until I got the album today that I'd been hearing 'The A Team' on the radio every day for about the past month. I had no idea it was him. :lol:

On a related note, being that you're from the UK, do you read Q magazine? I wish we had a music mag that was half as good over here. -_-

:lol:. It randomly came on TV one day (the rare day I flick through the music channels) and that one just really caught my eye and ear lol. I'll check the album out tonight.

I don't actually read it (dont hurt me). I tend to only buy magazines if the cover has someone I stan for on it :lol:. I've heard it's good though.