The last.fm thread

RedSimba

Mmm those albums are dated and I can only listen to a few of those tracks without wearing thigh warmers...

Those six spins are probably from INVINCIBLE ..

:umm:

Lamevincible had about 6 good songs I guess -_-

Take that back <_< I enjoy most of it... Minus the Lost Chirren and that stupid track about changing a light bulb.

I'm not here for it tbh -_-. It's an OK album...but that's all lol. Don't Walk Away :wub:

^ Nice milestone! I believe "That's The Way Love Goes" was my 100,000th spin ^_^

As of now, I only represent 0.155% of her total plays lol

thank you... i decided not to make it a Janet song... I love her but she's pissing me off lately with her slow creative juices...

Mayer, my favorite male.. 2nd fav. overall deserves the royalty of being my 100,000th -_-

HA! King me Andrew... king MAH

• 2 weeks later...

*sigh* So many things with Ms. Last.fm

I regret my reset. I used to fall asleep with my music going all night and would end up with hundreds of plays for songs and albums...but instead of my dumb ass going through and individually deleting plays, I just reset. My charts do not reflect my taste at all anymore. Most of my music is on my desktop which I never use anymore, and my iPod classic (which has everything from my desktop) stopped scrobbling my plays almost 3 years ago and I can't figure out how to fix it so that it registers my plays. So now the only music that reflects on my charts is the little that I have on my laptop and my iPhone.

I regret my reset. I used to fall asleep with my music going all night and would end up with hundreds of plays for songs and albums...but instead of my dumb ass going through and individually deleting plays, I just reset. My charts do not reflect my taste at all anymore. Most of my music is on my desktop which I never use anymore, and my iPod classic (which has everything from my desktop) stopped scrobbling my plays almost 3 years ago and I can't figure out how to fix it so that it registers my plays. So now the only music that reflects on my charts is the little that I have on my laptop and my iPhone.

Aw man, that's a bummer. Have you tried this link to restore deleted plays?

http://playground.la...m/demo/undelete

Aw man, that's a bummer. Have you tried this link to restore deleted plays?

http://playground.la...m/demo/undelete

Thanks! It looks like it's only finding my deleted tracks from after my reset though. The other problem is, for whatever reason, my iPhone would scrobble multiple plays with the same timestamp...so that's what most of the deletions are. But I bookmarked it...it'll probably be useful later on. thanks Andy!

Thanks! It looks like it's only finding my deleted tracks from after my reset though. The other problem is, for whatever reason, my iPhone would scrobble multiple plays with the same timestamp...so that's what most of the deletions are. But I bookmarked it...it'll probably be useful later on. thanks Andy!

Oh okay, sorry you couldn't get your pre-reset plays. Yeah it's a very useful tool; I once accidentally deleted SWV from my library, but this restored it to what it was before.

5,000 artists, Andy - Wow! :o Congrats. :D

if9NXCy.png

That sux! My scrobbles aren't 100% accurate either because when I used to scrobble from my iPhone it would count one listen as like 20 or something so my figures were all skewed. I've just left it because I hate the thought of doing a reset and starting from scratch. Now I just scrobble from my Classic. I barely use my phone for music at all. Have you updated your last.fm? I had problems getting it to scrobble my Classic but I did a hard reset on it and installed the latest plugins and it seems fine now.

i just let it do what it wants now - ever since they updated the program I just can't figure it out so I let it do it's own thing :lol:. Having said that - it's been 98% accurate for me for the past few months. Hopefully it'll stay that way.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...