Why Wasn't This Song A Single?

Escapade

After the Grammys in '88 Michael was pissed as hell with how people were receiving the album. It won NO Grammy that year, and because of that, he marked it as a failure. I think this was due to be the next single, if I remember correctly. But after that incident, he let the album go and focused on Dangerous.

But I'm with you. This song gets me almost as hyped as Scream does. Two of my faves working together on a project :dance: :dance: :dance:

After the Grammys in '88 Michael was pissed as hell with how people were receiving the album. It won NO Grammy that year, and because of that, he marked it as a failure. I think this was due to be the next single, if I remember correctly. But after that incident, he let the album go and focused on Dangerous.

But I'm with you. This song gets me almost as hyped as Scream does. Two of my faves working together on a project :dance: :dance: :dance:

SCREAM pisses on this song

SCREAM pisses on this song

Different collabo, different message. Of course Scream is better. I like it much better. Both songs are amazing though, and they both get me hyped mostly because of who the collabo involves along with them being great songs. Jan, MJ, and Stevie are my Big 3. :dance: :dance:

Archived