YOUR ideas for Janhova's Next Masterpiece

Reyna ♔

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"If It Fades" is basically coming from the perspective of a woman who's gone through heartbreak after heartbreak in her life. She's speaking to her new love. She has both a tone of worry but also security. Basically "If the love fades, I will be fine without you, but I will always care for you." A common way for a woman to feel after so many heartbreaks especially if she's secure in who she is. "Justice?" I wrote the day of the Norway attacks, if you heard about that on the news. It speaks alot about that. Summary: "What is justice? Who defines it? What makes (said person/deity/whomever) the one to decide?"

:o :o :o

Okay I can almost imagine Jan's vocals/harmonies/a melody on IIF. I'm trying to think ballad or mid-tempo though.

Justice? would TRULY be a throwback style/sound to RN. very LIAW(TDM)-esque w/ maybe a slight hint of TK

I think I luv those two the most ^_^

:o :o :o

Okay I can almost imagine Jan's vocals/harmonies/a melody on IIF. I'm trying to think ballad or mid-tempo though.

Justice? would TRULY be a throwback style/sound to RN. very LIAW(TDM)-esque w/ maybe a slight hint of TK

I think I luv those two the most ^_^

IIF would be a ballad for sure. If I get to speak to her concerning these, I wanna make sure she SANGS this one. And I do mean SANG. I love her whispers, but she's givin' us the belts on this new project :coffee:

That was the goal. Glad to see it came across ^_^

Really?? I'm glad :blush:

"I Made You" chorus:

Tell me who had to fight

Tell me who had the fame

Tell me who was right

Tell me who ran the game

You helped me, you did

You helped me, it's true

But you'd be nowhere without me, baby

I'm the one, I made you

"Reign" pre-chorus:

Don't be mistaken girls

My age equals nothin' but wisdom

Don't forget, you live in my world

The industry is my kingdom

Remember, babies, remember well

Every time I return, you will be checked

And when I do I don't let up

Always to keep you guessin' what's comin' next

"Silent Scream" verse one:

Thinking back to 96

I remember our dream

But now with all that’s happened

I have a new reason to scream

They took you away from me

Though I do my best to smile

All to hide the pain

Crying out all the while

"If It Fades" bridge:

Don't worry about me, baby

My life had made me strong

I've had a power within me

It's been here all along

You know I love you, baby

You know I always will

If we fade, I'll be here live

Secure, and firm, and still

"Justice?" chorus:

Who made this "justice"?

What does it mean?

Surely it's not

What my eyes have seen

The children they suffer

The children they see

This isn't what justice

Is meant to be

"I Made You" chorus:

Tell me who had to fight

Tell me who had the fame

Tell me who was right

Tell me who ran the game

You helped me, you did

You helped me, it's true

But you'd be nowhere without me, baby

I'm the one, I made you

"Reign" pre-chorus:

Don't be mistaken girls

My age equals nothin' but wisdom

Don't forget, you live in my world

The industry is my kingdom

Remember, babies, remember well

Every time I return, you will be checked

And when I do I don't let up

Always to keep you guessin' what's comin' next

"Silent Scream" verse one:

Thinking back to 96

I remember our dream

But now with all that’s happened

I have a new reason to scream

They took you away from me

Though I do my best to smile

All to hide the pain

Crying out all the while

"If It Fades" bridge:

Don't worry about me, baby

My life had made me strong

I've had a power within me

It's been here all along

You know I love you, baby

You know I always will

If we fade, I'll be here live

Secure, and firm, and still

"Justice?" chorus:

Who made this "justice"?

What does it mean?

Surely it's not

What my eyes have seen

The children they suffer

The children they see

This isn't what justice

Is meant to be

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS! I'm stanning for Justice? & Jan didn't even record it yet :lmao: I swear I can almost hear IIF.

I can see Jan making tweaks to Reign for her to throw some Classy Shade, cuz "Louboutins pressed into your neck" doesn't quite sound like her. ^_^

Overall I like these :dance:

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS! I'm stanning for Justice? & Jan didn't even record it yet :lmao: I swear I can almost hear IIF.

I can see Jan making tweaks to Reign for her to throw some Classy Shade, cuz "Louboutins pressed into your neck" doesn't quite sound like her. ^_^

Overall I like these :dance:

:lmao: Well that sounds like an accomplishment to me. :asham:

Very true, very very true. It sounds overbearing for her, but I would SERIOUSLY want her to throw some real overt shade. :lmao: I know she won't go for it though. So that one will change before I even send it :lol:

Really? That's wonderful ^_^:excited: :excited:

Hey, make the edit I did to "Reign" in your post, too. I may change again, but that sounds better for now. :asham:

:lmao: Well that sounds like an accomplishment to me. :asham:

Very true, very very true. It sounds overbearing for her, but I would SERIOUSLY want her to throw some real overt shade. :lmao: I know she won't go for it though. So that one will change before I even send it :lol:

Really? That's wonderful ^_^:excited: :excited:

Hey, make the edit I did to "Reign" in your post, too. I may change again, but that sounds better for now. :asham:

Done :thumbup:

Yeah I can see Damita Jo's country ass saying that new last line, talking with all the ghetto in her voice a'la "Show Me" :lol:

Oh u already KNOW that's the jam!

Can You B-A-C-K I-T U-P BOI! U-P BOI!!!! Talk To Mey!!

How bad do you want it?

How bad do you want?

Whoa oh whoa show me

How bad do you need it?

Cause actions speak louder than words

Gives Me Life!!

Alright, How about these?

Live and Let Dance

Re-released (women's anthem)

Depth (ballad about herself; she'll of course have to personalize it)

Made for Two (mid-tempo love song)

Next Track (samples "It's the Same Old Song" by The Four Tops)

Then and Now (RN album styled)

May I? (softer romantic version of WYM)

I'm gonna leave the sexy tracks to her :asham:

Moonlight

Reign

I Made You

Standing With You

Brought Back

Sunset

Those sound like interlude titles <ahttp://planetjanet.invisionzone.com/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png' alt=':lol:'> I can't see those. I think they're too cocky of a title...and honestly a lil childish for her <ahttp://planetjanet.invisionzone.com/uploads/emoticons/default_sleep.png' alt='-_-'> Eh...maybe, maybe not. The ones I didn't quote, I could see her using.

Those sound like interlude titles :lol:I can't see those. I think they're too cocky of a title...and honestly a lil childish for her -_-Eh...maybe, maybe not. The ones I didn't quote, I could see her using.

Really? :asham: Huh. Not the goal there :lol:

Fair enough, fair enough. :asham:

Where does BYT fit? lol

Another interlude :asham:It's pretty much safe to say I think the world is pretty much worn out by female anthems when you have artists like Bey to Keri to Willow making them -_-

Dang! :asham: Oh well. Back to work :lol:

Yeah, you have a point there. And they all sound the same. -_-

Dang! :asham: Oh well. Back to work :lol:

Yeah, you have a point there. And they all sound the same. -_-

I instantly thought about "Interlude: Let's Dance" when I read "Live and Let Dance" :lol:

"Pretty Girl Rock" (Keri's best single imho), "21st Century Girl" (even loved it more when Bey's "RTW(G) came out) and "Single Ladies" (even though it quickly got annoying) are the best from the anthems. The rest are just blah...ESPECIALLY the "ghetto/hood" ones Ciara tried to do :umm:

I instantly thought about "Interlude: Let's Dance" when I read "Live and Let Dance" :lol:

"Pretty Girl Rock" (Keri's best single imho), "21st Century Girl" (even loved it more when Bey's "RTW(G) came out) and "Single Ladies" (even though it quickly got annoying) are the best from the anthems. The rest are just blah...ESPECIALLY the "ghetto/hood" ones Ciara tried to do :umm:

:o My gosh! Time for some editing :lol:

PGR was good; 21CG was actually badass, she gets props for it; SL, that song annoyed me from the first listen. The instrumental is still hot, but the lyrics? *cut to DC song* "No, no, no, no, no. -_-

Oh PLEASE don't remind me of those. The only one I can still listen to is "That's Right" and ONLY for the instrumental. :wacko:

:o My gosh! Time for some editing :lol:

PGR was good; 21CG was actually badass, she gets props for it; SL, that song annoyed me from the first listen. The instrumental is still hot, but the lyrics? *cut to DC song* "No, no, no, no, no. -_-

Oh PLEASE don't remind me of those. The only one I can still listen to is "That's Right" and ONLY for the instrumental. :wacko:

:asham:

Ciara's just the worst at it :sigh: She should realize that she should stop if they aren't catching on. I posted one from her last album at badgonegood in his "Is it prostitution if...." thread :lmao:

:asham:

Ciara's just the worst at it :sigh: She should realize that she should stop if they aren't catching on. I posted one from her last album at badgonegood in his "Is it prostitution if...." thread :lmao:

Thanks for the tip :good:

She really is -_- Not everybody wants all the ghetto/hood music as an anthem. What song was that? :lmao:

She's always saying how she loves Brazilian Jazz so maybe she could incorporate that into her classic sound. Along with another "Ask For More".

& I want one leftover SHADE song with Jan feelin her puss. Kinda like MJB did with "Queen"

i was listening to this song called runway by blake mcgrath, her old dancer and i thought the same thing she needs to tell these bitches, and it sounds like a janet song already, just without the auto-tune, and add a lil more janet funk to it

its track 8

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/time-to-move/id434668867

Archived