YOUR ideas for Janhova's Next Masterpiece

Reyna ♔

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold Me Still (love song)

Promises, Promises (love song, downs of love)

Call Into Question (What About-ish)

After All or Aftermath(I haven't decided which one- about her personally. From where she's been to where she is)

I Look Ahead

United or Divided?

Decide Today

(last three are RN-styled)

Hold Me Still (love song)

Promises, Promises (love song, downs of love)

Call Into Question (What About-ish)

After All or Aftermath(I haven't decided which one- about her personally. From where she's been to where she is)

I Look Ahead

United or Divided?

Decide Today

(last three are RN-styled)

Hold Me Still - depending on the melody

Promises, Promises - I wouldn't want her too. I luv Ciara, but her stans would claim "Jan stealing from Ci" :sigh:

Call Into Question - yes, kinda

After All or Aftermath(I haven't decided which one- about her personally. From where she's been to where she is) - all for this!!! YAAAS!

I Look Ahead

United or Divided?

Decide Today

the last three, good heavens yes!! Especially DT. Making the world a better place n shit :cry:

Hold Me Still - depending on the melody

Promises, Promises - I wouldn't want her too. I luv Ciara, but her stans would claim "Jan stealing from Ci" :sigh:

Call Into Question - yes, kinda

After All or Aftermath(I haven't decided which one- about her personally. From where she's been to where she is) - all for this!!! YAAAS!

I Look Ahead

United or Divided?

Decide Today

the last three, good heavens yes!! Especially DT. Making the world a better place n shit :cry:

It'll range between CBTM and Again

You really think they would be that stupid? :umm:

The last 4, thank you :blush::wub:

It'll range between CBTM and Again

You really think they would be that stupid? :umm:

The last 4, thank you :blush::wub:

Hmm, okay I can kinda see it now :)

The same ppl that make fun of Aaliyah's death? Yes, they would. I've been on the forums & I can see it now "Jan looking up to CiSus for a hit" & all that bullshit <_<

Welcome ^_^

Hmm, okay I can kinda see it now :)

The same ppl that make fun of Aaliyah's death? Yes, they would. I've been on the forums & I can see it now "Jan looking up to CiSus for a hit" & all that bullshit <_<

Welcome ^_^

Great ^_^

:o Oh they need an ass-kicking for MORE than one reason :flipoff:

*blows kiss* :blush:

Yes, with maybe a different title :)

Some of Bey's stans too <_<

:wub:

What would you suggest? It's a song about a woman wanting her lover to wait for her to open up to him and to keep her and be patient with her for being nervous about falling in love again. After the heartbreak, she just wants to be kept. :)

I'm ready to cut some of em sometimes -_-

What would you suggest? It's a song about a woman wanting her lover to wait for her to open up to him and to keep her and be patient with her for being nervous about falling in love again. After the heartbreak, she just wants to be kept. :)

I'm ready to cut some of em sometimes -_-

Hmm, just going off the top of my head. "Almost There"? Like I'm almost there to the point of giving my all to you & leaving my baggage in the past so that we can be fully happy together.

What about that? :unsure:

Hmm, just going off the top of my head. "Almost There"? Like I'm almost there to the point of giving my all to you & leaving my baggage in the past so that we can be fully happy together.

What about that? :unsure:

Hmm...I can get into that :) I can hear the chorus in my head now with a little tweaking and adding that title in. I can hear her runs and her vibrato, too. How she would hold the "there".

So just hold me stiiiiilll and wait on meee

Keep me strooooong, be there for meeee

Stay with me, and hold on tight

I'm almost theeeerrree

I love it ^_^

Hmm...I can get into that :) I can hear the chorus in my head now with a little tweaking and adding that title in. I can hear her runs and her vibrato, too. How she would hold the "there".

So just hold me stiiiiilll and wait on meee

Keep me strooooong, be there for meeee

Stay with me, and hold on tight

I'm almost theeeerrree

I love it ^_^

Oh I luv that now that I've seen how the chorus goes. She can go up & down with her voice on "there" & end the chorus real smooth!

YAS! I'ma get full credit for the song just by changing on line. I'm Beyonce a song writer!! :dance:

Oh I luv that now that I've seen how the chorus goes. She can go up & down with her voice on "there" & end the chorus real smooth!

YAS! I'ma get full credit for the song just by changing on line. I'm Beyonce a song writer!! :dance:

I'm foolin' around on my piano now testing it out :asham: She really can, it's really somethin' for her to belt on :thumbup:

:asham: I'll mention you name, if I learn your real one someday, in the letter I send with the music :lol::thumbup:

How the album is looking as of now, it's very RN/TVR but not to the point of being regurgitated sounds and lyrics. It's classic while still being fresh.

Album Title: Truth in the Aftermath

Interlude: Have We?

United or Divided?

Decide Today

Then and Now

Interlude: Oslo/Still in the World

Justice?

I Look Ahead

Interlude: Return to Form

Depth

Aftermath

Never Again