Church is OPEN!

bu.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:whistle:

She does not. I'm her baby girl :wub: I have the most talent and most love. Stand in my shadow :coffee:

I am the GODDESS. I am Janet of PLANET Janet. My word is law. :coffee:

:thumbdown:

Even on my worst day you will NEVER be more talented. :coffee:

You are now officially Latoya. You are a non-motherfucking factor. You will deal. :coffee:

katherine loves all her chirren the same ^_^

She loves me. :wub: I'm not so sure about the rest. :coffee:

:thumbdown:

Even on my worst day you will NEVER be more talented. :coffee:

You are now officially Latoya. You are a non-motherfucking factor. You will deal. :coffee:

:filenails:

Oh honey. PLEASE don't try to go that route with me. You WILL lose :coffee:

You have no authority to demote me. Don't get mad because you are no longer Michael.

And that fact that you have to call YOURSELF legendary and iconic in every thread says a lot about your true status :coffee:

You have no authority to demote me. Don't get mad because you are no longer Michael.

And that fact that you have to call YOURSELF legendary and iconic in every thread says a lot about your true status :coffee:

:excited:!!!!!!! You better snatch his Regaine!!!

:fail:

Sweetie, I ALWAYS win!

21or0k0.jpg

2d6jg61.jpg

B)

Let's not do this Latoya. I know you're upset because you could never be me, but let's not over do it. -_-

I state that I am ICONIC and LEGENDARY, because I am ICONIC and LEGENDARY. B)

:fail:

Sweetie, I ALWAYS win!

21or0k0.jpg

2d6jg61.jpg

B)

Let's not do this Latoya. I know you're upset because you could never be me, but let's not over do it. -_-

I state that I am ICONIC and LEGENDARY, because I am ICONIC and LEGENDARY. B)

:thumbup:

Except with me. Honey, I love you. Please let me spare you the snatching. Today is not your day. -_-

Jermaine, I am your baby sister. Janet. You know. The one who's concerts YOU go to see. B)

Michael never declared himself, king. Others did it for him. Jermaine said he could have been the king. That he could have been Michael. Who is regarded as the legend and icon? And which are you mirroring? I'll wait :coffee:

:thumbup:

Except with me. Honey, I love you. Please let me spare you the snatching. Today is not your day. -_-

Jermaine, I am your baby sister. Janet. You know. The one who's concerts YOU go to see. B)

Michael never declared himself, king. Others did it for him. Jermaine said he could have been the king. That he could have been Michael. Who is regarded as the legend and icon? And which are you mirroring? I'll wait :coffee:

:coffee:

My ICONIC wig is cemented to my scalp. It's not going anywhere. B)

Latoya, I'ma need for you to face reality. You are a flop and you will remain a flop. :coffee: (I love you too. :wub: )

Who else has ICONIC and LEGENDARY status on this forum? Who else can disappear for days/weeks at a time, comeback and be the CENTER of attention? I'll wait... :coffee:

I'm Michael. You will deal. :coffee:

u know i thought about that since i am probably the eldest female on here :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and i sing the fuck outta centipedeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!! You Betta saaaaang :lol:!!!

Btw people....let's get the threa back on track. Now let's discuss the Rhythm Nation video! Someone post it

My ICONIC wig is cemented to scalp. It's not going anywhere. B)

Latoya, I'ma need for you to face reality. You are a flop and you will remain a flop. :coffee: (I love you too. :wub: )

Who else has ICONIC and LEGENDARY status on this forum? Who else can dissappeear for days/weeks at a time, comeback and be the CENTER of attention? I'll wait... :coffee:

I'm Michael. You will deal. :coffee:

Again with the self-praise. So low class, eh? :coffee:

Jermaine, I need you to understand which sister you are talking to. Latoya could never have a swag this serious. Understand? :coffee:

CND, Henri, TE, Me, Dayz, all of your superiors. :coffee: And being an attention whore doesn't count. Damn, you really are Jermaine :mellow:

I'm Janet, and you will deal, Jermaine. Now go on back to Motown before they drop your contract :coffee:

Btw people....let's get the threa back on track. Now let's discuss the Rhythm Nation video! Someone post it

Agreed. TOF, message me from now on instead.

I can't post the video since I'm not on my laptop. But I will say that the choreo is the 3rd of Janet's that I ever learned :asham: That was difficult as hell :lmao:

Archived