Janet Jackson - Number Ones Tour - Part 1 (REVISED)

ThatOtherFan

Yasssss!!! :excited: :excited:

Love it! You should wait to finish it once she's done so you can get all the cities - that'd be badass!! Hopefully you'll get part of MYM with the new breakdown ;) And no Dallas clips :( They have good ones for LWND/Escapade! And the part on Escapade where all the kids come out is the BEST for Minneapolis - hilarious!

Love it!!!!

Love it! You should wait to finish it once she's done so you can get all the cities - that'd be badass!! Hopefully you'll get part of MYM with the new breakdown ;) And no Dallas clips :( They have good ones for LWND/Escapade! And the part on Escapade where all the kids come out is the BEST for Minneapolis - hilarious!

Love it!!!!

ummm... new MYM breakdown?

October 8th, 1996. The day she and I said our vows.

August 11th, 2011. The day they were renewed.

One word: priceless. :wub:

Awwww... :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Love it!!!!

Thank you!

By the time I'm finished putting together the whole show, I'm sure she will have completed the tour. lol

If I can find decent audio with the new MYM breakdown, I'll use it.

This is really good!

Thank you! :blush:

Three or four days, and yes it's hobby. Something I would like to pursue professionally though. I'm thinking about going back to college to for editing/audio engineering.

Well you damn sure can use this video to get you some work.. Gooooooooooooooooooooooo TOF :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

It'd be way more badass if there were clips from every city :whistle:

And I think the new MYM breakdown has decent audio for Portsmouth.

That means I'd have to wait until 2012 to complete the rest of the tour. :rolleyes: lol

I'll look into it and see what I can find and put together.

Well you damn sure can use this video to get you some work.. Gooooooooooooooooooooooo TOF :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Well thank you! I'm glad you think it's that good. :blush:

Archived