Happy 53rd Birthday to the King!

Reyna ♔

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can never forget when I first became a fan of his. It was back in 96. The same year as I became a fan of Janet. On this very day in fact. I was watching a recording of his Remember the Time video. Gosh, he took me over instantly. His look, his style, his energy, his voice, his moves, he had me. I've lived in his light ever since. I am a proud MJ stan and always will be.

Oh is this about King B[eyonce]? :unsure: Her birthday isn't for another 6 days and she'll only be 30. :unsure:

You know damn well who it's about. Don't fuck up this thread. This is not the time for you to do the most. Stay out of this one and stick to the other one about your fave.

You know damn well who it's about. Don't fuck up this thread. This is not the time for you to do the most. Stay out of this one and stick to the other one about your fave.

Well that's why we have a Janet section. :unsure:

But I think King Richard did died at 53, I'll have to double check.

Well that's why we have a Janet section. :unsure:

But I think King Richard did died at 53, I'll have to double check.

It's also why we have an official Beyonce thread.

I will report you, Austin. You will not disrespect Michael in this thread.

Report me for what, I haven't broken any of the rules. :lmao:

Michael King, the popular New Zealand historian? :unsure:

If Game was in trouble for doing the most in Amy's thread, certain you can be for doing the most here. Stay out if you have not even an RIP for Janet's brother Michael to say in this thread. You aren't needed nor wanted in here.

If Game was in trouble for doing the most in Amy's thread, certain you can be for doing the most here. Stay out if you have not even an RIP for Janet's brother Michael to say in this thread. You aren't needed nor wanted in here.

Game never received any disciplinary action because he didn't break any rules. And I will continue to do as I please. :)

Angie checked him and so did Selz. That's enough. And so be it. I'm sure a mod or two will see this soon.

Well that's unfortunate for him. But you see Reyna, in the VMA thread, you twisted my words and overreacted to my opinion. You made me very unhappy Reyna. And you know what happens when you make Austin unhappy.

2q3da8m.jpg

Well that's unfortunate for him. But you see Reyna, in the VMA thread, you twisted my words and overreacted to my opinion. You made me very unhappy Reyna. And you know what happens when you make Austin unhappy.

2q3da8m.jpg

You won't do a thing to me. I have no fear of you whatsoever. You know what you said and I called you on it. Doing the most in another thread is unnecessary especially when it concerns the passing of one of the world's greatest entertainers and said person being Janet's brother. Being that this is Planet Janet and all. Which, in your honest opinion, do you believe she would care more about? People shading Beyonce or people shading her brother?

wBbA7LUNj5PNEsZ.jpg

Enough.

Archived