Happy 53rd Birthday to the King!

Reyna ♔

You won't do a thing to me. I have no fear of you whatsoever. You know what you said and I called you on it. Doing the most in another thread is unnecessary especially when it concerns the passing of one of the world's greatest entertainers and said person being Janet's brother. Being that this is Planet Janet and all. Which, in your honest opinion, do you believe she would care more about? People shading Beyonce or people shading her brother?

wBbA7LUNj5PNEsZ.jpg

Enough.

And Beyonce is STILL the best female entertainer since Janet. :thumbup:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Beyonce is STILL the best female entertainer since Janet. :thumbup:

Ah! So that's what you're still annoyed over, huh? Look, boo, this thread doesn't concern her, your stanning for her, or your opinions of her. This is for Janet's brother. The King of Entertainment while Janet remains Queen. You and the rest of Beyonces fans can keep her. The rest of the world will keep the legends.

Thanks. Now I know your soft spot. B)

*jots this down*

Personal attacks will ruin you around here, babe. Be careful. And you aren't even slightly certain of mine. it isn't Michael, though I do adore him. The person who is my soft spot, you can't touch. You throw said person under the bus, your warning level will sky-rocket, especially if you try to get into my personal feelings to said person.

Birthday festivities thrill in honor of Michael Jackson

In honor of what would have been Michael Jackson's 53rd birthday, ongoing activities continue through today as part of The Legend's Weekend at 2300 Jackson Street, Michael's boyhood home.

Entertainment, food, arts and crafts, a circus and more have been part of the festivities from last Friday through today.

The highlight of today's events will be a cake-cutting ceremony at 5 p.m in front of the modest house at 2300 Jackson Street marking Jackson's actual birthday. A 4-foot cake, made by Sugarbuds Bakery in Canada, will be featured.

Fireworks, with Jackson music as a backdrop, will also be presented.

The Legend's Weekend has been presented by LGR Partners Inc., the city of Gary and the Jackson Family Foundation.

Keith Jackson, first cousin of Michael, said he's always happy to join in hometown celebrations honoring his famous family member. Jackson and his Triple Dose Band also performed over the weekend in addition to other artists such as the Chi-Lites and Click Clark.

"I'm basically feeling really good about being able to celebrate Michael's birthday," Jackson said. "I'm proud of all the accomplishments that Michael and his brothers made in their career."

Jackson said he and his brother, Ron, always work together to help rejuvenate the property at 2300 Jackson Street, and with this big legend's event weekend, he said they've been working on the landscaping and floral displays at the home.

"We want to help preserve the property also for people who come by to show their respect," he said.

Source: http://www.nwitimes.com/entertainment/music/article_869ec1f1-d5fa-5481-8104-ca6758a8e779.html

Lyrically his best song imo.

Hold Me

Like The River Jordan

And I Will Then Say To Thee

You Are My Friend

Carry Me

Like You Are My Brother

Love Me Like A Mother

Will You Be There?

Weary

Tell Me Will You Hold Me

When Wrong, Will You Scold Me

When Lost Will You Find Me?

But They Told Me

A Man Should Be Faithful

And Walk When Not Able

And Fight Till The End

But I'm Only Human

Everyone's Taking Control Of Me

Seems That The World's

Got A Role For Me

I'm So Confused

Will You Show To Me

You'll Be There For Me

And Care Enough To Bear Me

(Hold Me)

(Lay Your Head Lowly)

(Softly Then Boldly)

(Carry Me There)

(Lead Me)

(Love Me And Feed Me)

(Kiss Me And Free Me)

(I Will Feel Blessed)

(Carry)

(Carry Me Boldly)

(Lift Me Up Slowly)

(Carry Me There)

(Save Me)

(Heal Me And Bathe Me)

(Softly You Say To Me)

(I Will Be There)

(Lift Me)

(Lift Me Up Slowly)

(Carry Me Boldly)

(Show Me You Care)

(Hold Me)

(Lay Your Head Lowly)

(Softly Then Boldly)

(Carry Me There)

(Need Me)

(Love Me And Feed Me)

(Kiss Me And Free Me)

(I Will Feel Blessed)

[spoken]

In Our Darkest Hour

In My Deepest Despair

Will You Still Care?

Will You Be There?

In My Trials

And My Tribulations

Through Our Doubts

And Frustrations

In My Violence

In My Turbulence

Through My Fear

And My Confessions

In My Anguish And My Pain

Through My Joy And My Sorrow

In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow

I'll Never Let You Part

For You're Always In My Heart.

Don't entertain him. He's going to come in and not let it go and this thread will be ruined.

Austin did the same thing. I am not here for either of them to fuck up this thread. I expected it from Game, Austin I expected to at least have a shred of decency to at least say happy birthday. This is not the day, not the thread, and I am not the one. Period. And I'd like to have a fan or two with me on that.

Austin did the same thing. I am not here for either of them to fuck up this thread. I expected it from Game, Austin I expected to at least have a shred of decency to at least say happy birthday. This is not the day, not the thread, and I am not the one. Period. And I'd like to have a fan or two with me on that.

It isn't the day or time but they'll revel in knowing that you're bothered so it's better to just show you aren't.

Archived