Video: B. Scott - When Christmas Comes Featuring Mariah Carey

DJ Y2K Malone™

B. Scott - When Christmas Comes Featuring Mariah Carey

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Mariah & B. Scott’s ‘When Christmas Comes’ Video Contest!

Mariah Carey is dishing her lambs with the ultimate festive treat this Christmas. The legendary superstar has partnered with her BFF B. Scott for a video contest to promote her new song, ‘When Christmas Comes’. Doesn’t it sound really cool? If you agree, read on!

* Watch and comment on the B. Scott ‘When Christmas Comes’ video via Youtube.

* Create your own ‘When Christmas Comes’ video.

* Subscribe to the official B. Scott Youtube channel: youtube.com/lovebscott

* Post your ‘WCC’ video as a response to the B. Scott ‘When Christmas Comes’ video on Youtube.

* Follow Mariah Carey (@MariahCarey) / B. Scott (@lovebscott) and tweet them the following: “Please watch my #WCC video! I hope I win! (insert your video link)”

* If selected as a winner, your video will be featured in the official Mariah Carey ‘WCC’ video, plus you’ll receive an ‘extra festive’ signed prize from Mariah Carey and B. Scott.

* Remember that this is your opportunity to express yourself in your own unique way. Your videos can be as simple as holiday snaps shots, animation, home holiday footage, anything that represents how you feel in your heart ‘When Christmas Comes’.

* Deadline: Monday, December 13, 2010

For more information head over to LoveBScott.com!

http://www.lovebscott.com/