Jermaine Jackson is going to be on Nightline tonight

Bailey

HOLY SHIT BIG NEWS DROPPING MJ'S ESTATE EARNED 310 MILLION DOLLARS 30 MILL TO HIS KIDS TRUST AND MAMA KATHERINE WANTS TO SELL THE ENCINO HOME :o :o :o

:umm: Where is the rest going? :umm:

And why does she wanna do that?? :o :o :o

Btw, 7.000!!! I love you so much, Janet. More than life and the world themselves :wub: :wub: :wub:

And yes, I am a factor, babies :coffee:

I wonder where the other $280 million went. :umm:

Im sure the executors are keeping shit tight, I don't think his estate is gonna be fucked over because there are too many folks that matter with brains in the mix, I don't think Janet would even sit back and see that shit happen and I bet Latoya goes over the books, now granted she may not be able to read them but she knows numbers :whistle:

:umm: Where is the rest going? :umm:

And why does she wanna do that?? :o :o :o

They didn't say why....OMG that is a jaw dropper Mama Katherine can't get rid of the home that gave birth to "Control" Im moving out and getting my own place, "Im gonna have supper ready early tonight honey" :umm: "I got a place already you can come and see it"

They didn't say why....OMG that is a jaw dropper Mama Katherine can't get rid of the home that gave birth to "Control" Im moving out and getting my own place, "Im gonna have supper ready early tonight honey" :umm: "I got a place already you can come and see it"

She has to have some reason behind it, though. She wouldn't just up and do this. There is a reason.

This is absolutely correct

:asham: :asham:

true....hmmmmmm Im shaking my head in shock wow, that's been Jackson family compound since ever, 2300 Jackson street :tear:

Right?? :tear: That was the dream home :tear: I hope she just moves with the kids but keeps it as a part of the estate somehow :cry:

Archived