Would you like to see Janet on "The Voice"? Wendy(Williams) brought this up...

*~WhitePicketDreams~*

Now....the rumor that Legendtina is OUT on that show is now being denied....so this is all hypothetical:

Could Janet replace Christina as a judge on that show? I think so. :thumbup: It's a HUGE hit

Wendy(Williams!) was half throwing shade when she suggested it though. :umm: She said something like "the only way people our age can stay relevant" is go on those music shows. :rolleyes: Kinda shady but she kept saying "Janet should do it"!

What say you? :filenails:

She's too big for it, honestly. Janet is still A list and always will be. Maybe for a show or two as a guest it would be alright though. Grace the common people with her presence. But permanently? Not in this world. :coffee:

Also, as much as I love Ms. Wendy, she needs to watch who she shades :filenails:

Would I like to see her do it? FUCK YEA, do I think she'd do it? Mostlikely no. And I was watching Wendy and I dont think she meant it to be shady, she meant it as a fact in pop culture, there arent many women (probably can count the lucky ones on 1 hand) who are cranking out big hit albums and singles in their mid 40s, and the only way they really get their popularity back is on reality shows (look @ Toni Braxton, wonder what that last album would of done if she did it after BFV). I dont think she was shading Janet tho. She shaded the HELLL outta Madge tho lol (but thats another subject, but its an example of REAL Wendy shade, not what she said about Janet, that was soft from Wendy, but on Madonna, that wasnt nothin but 100% SHADE lol)

BUT, my only concern about her replacing Xtina is we'd have to endure alot of "But Janets not even that great of a singer", "Christina's such a better singer than Janet", and that kind of shit, that I'd get tired of hearing.

But seriously tho why wouldnt I want that, we'd end up getting to see her perform like every other week, by herself and with the other judges.

lol where to begin...

That she noticed that she knows and have seen alot of 53 yr old women who look alot better than Madonna, and that she thinks Madonna needs a good old school face lift because her skin looks to leathery, and how Kristie Allie is 60 but she looks much younger & better than Madonna

Whats funny about this to me is also that, well Wendy aint exactly 47 lookin 27 herself, but I do agree wit all that lol. :clapping:

Archived