Whitney Paved The Way For Janet

Idrag4mj

LOFL @ The person who said "we can fill up pages with all of Whitneys TV & Movie references" The difference is more than half is making fun of her, and the rest is for I will Always love you. Other than that.......................................nothing

And they got mad you said MJ opend the door to all of the black performers on MTV, that was hilarious. And had the nerve to say "Good TImes & Different Strokes cancelled shortly after Janet came" 1st. Janets 1st episode of goodtimes is almost as damn near as iconic as the phrase "DYNOMITE!!!", 2ndly Janet came on Different Strokes on season 3................the show lasted 8 seasons. Thats not exactly short is it?

What automatically shatters them too is the fact that in the 90's Janet got the biggest recording deal A-N-Y women ever got, then being the fuckin mighty morophin 1 & only goddess bitch she is, had the nerve to top her motherfuckin record as the highest paid women (by triple) before anyone else could. BOOM! deuces

HALLELUJAH I LOVE THAT WOMEN

LOFL @ The person who said "we can fill up pages with all of Whitneys TV & Movie references" The difference is more than half is making fun of her, and the rest is for I will Always love you. Other than that.......................................nothing

!!!!

Archived