Since My Wife Has Alot of Focus on Her Acting...

Reyna ♔

What kind of movie(s) do you look forward to seeing from her?

What type for her acting and what type for her production?

Also, what kind of movie ideas do you think she has in mind herself?

Talk to me :)

Btw,

This is the 1,000th Janet Section Topic!!!

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kind of movie(s) do you look forward to seeing from her?

Action. I want to see her kick some ass as a detective.

What type for her acting and what type for her production?

:huh:?? What type of movie? See above...action. I'm a lil tired of the drama roles.

Also, what kind of movie ideas do you think she has in mind herself?

I think she's really into those FCG type roles to be honest. The deep, meaningful ones.

Now to get back on topic.

I'd really really love a Flightplan type thriller from Janet. The kind of movie that requires intense acting throughout.

I'd love for her to do something like a cross between Basic Instinct and Saw where she's the twisted killer. That would be so badass for her :thumbup:

What does that have to do with being too old to act in action films? :blink:

Sorry if I am well educated in the marketing field to know how Hollywood works while you sit 2000 miles away vlogging and dancing for 50 people

95u05h.jpg

*continues to punch numbers in my professional accountancy role*

I'd love for her to do something like a cross between Basic Instinct and Saw where she's the twisted killer. That would be so badass for her :thumbup:

Not Saw :& lol. I don't want her to do a horror because they can easily flop. I haven't seen Basic Instinct but if her character is anything like the woman from Misery then I'd be happy.

Not Saw :& lol. I don't want her to do a horror because they can easily flop. I haven't seen Basic Instinct but if her character is anything like the woman from Misery then I'd be happy.

Not exactly like Saw, lol. Butmto be a really twisted kind of killer with major psychological issues. Like the type to conspire to murder, plan the whole thing from start to finish. Make it totally sinister.

Not exactly like Saw, lol. Butmto be a really twisted kind of killer with major psychological issues. Like the type to conspire to murder, plan the whole thing from start to finish. Make it totally sinister.

Oh I see. That would be cool.

She better stay away from Tyler at least 2 movies :lol:.

Archived