Since My Wife Has Alot of Focus on Her Acting...

Reyna ♔

I posted a link about Jackie Brown... IMDb >>>> you

which starred black actress played in Mad Max?

Look, I remember when I was 12 and I couldnt admit when I was wrong either, that used to make me so mad, I just wouldnt let the subject go, and I'd try so hard to fnd a way to make what I said right, but I couldnt. Just be a grown up and realize your wrong, and move the hell on.

LOFL, please IMDB is pretty much the Wikipedia catered only to film, any fool with a account can edit anything, so congradulations your still wrong :)

But if you dont want to let it go, fine I'll keep pushing at how wrong you are. Was Tina Turner NOT over 45 when she did Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. Now before you answer this, I'll just go ahead and let you know either answer you put is a fail (even not answering at all). Theres no avoiding that your just wrong, no matter what. :thumbup:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope nobody takes this in the wrong way whatsoever but I really would love to see her expand her acting to movies that aren't primarily an all black cast.

Hey I understand completely, 1 of the biggest appeals about Janet is her being able to reach all races and genders, and tho I do love the movies she's done, I REALLLLLLLY wish she'd do something more mainstream, and with bigger named casts. I will give Nutty Professor 2 its credit that honestly that film wasnt targeted towards only black audiences, and most of the black cast was Eddie Murphy lol. But yea she needs to broaden her movie appeal

thats honestly more important to me than whatever genre she chooses, she can stay a ONLY drama actress (which I still wouldnt be 100% cool with) but damn how bout some drama's that arent balack drama's?

Archived