Since My Wife Has Alot of Focus on Her Acting...

Reyna ♔

Name A black 45 year old woman in action films... I'll wait

Eartha Kitt - Batman TV series = 51

Tina Turner - Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome =45!

Pam Grier - Original Gangsters = 47

- Mars Attacks =47

- Jackie Brown =48

- In Too deep= 50

- Ghosts of Mars = 52

Vivica Fox - Trapped: Haitian Nights= 46

You were saying? :filenails:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eartha Kitt - Batman TV series = 51

Tina Turner - Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome =45!

Pam Grier - Original Gangsters = 47

- Mars Attacks =47

- Jackie Brown =48

- In Too deep= 50

- Ghosts of Mars = 52

Vivica Fox - Trapped: Haitian Nights= 46

YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!! My twin! Read his ass like an award-winning novel! :excited: :excited: :excited:

+1 :thumbup:

THANKS TWIN!!! Now for my post on the subject

I'd like to see her dabble in Romantic Comedy, Get that damn Eartha Kitt Biopic off the ground, and play a villain in something.

I'd love for her to get with Tarantino and be apart of 1 of his next movies.

THANKS TWIN!!! Now for my post on the subject

I'd like to see her dabble in Romantic Comedy, Get that damn Eartha Kitt Biopic off the ground, and play a villain in something.

I'd love for her to get with Tarantino and be apart of 1 of his next movies.

Idk about Romantic Comedy (I'd get jealous -_- lol) But your ideas would be great for her :)

Eartha Kitt - Batman TV series = 51 NOT A MOVIE

Tina Turner - Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome =45! - Sci-Fiction ≠ Action

Pam Grier - Original Gangsters = 47 FLOPPED

- Mars Attacks =47 - Science fiction ≠ Action

- Jackie Brown =48 - Drama ≠ Action

- In Too deep= 50 Thriller Film ≠ Action

- Ghosts of Mars = 52 - FLOPPED

Vivica Fox - Trapped: Haitian Nights= 46 - Straight to DVD

as i said.. Hollywood doesn't want a 45 Year old black woman in action films...

funny-gifs-otterly-relaxing.gif

Idk about Romantic Comedy (I'd get jealous -_- lol) But your ideas would be great for her :)

Thanks :) Oh and 1 I would LOVE to see her remake with Matthew McConaughey is Romancing the stone. I would love to see her do that kind of movie, its almost perfect for her. Its a action movie, romantic comedy, and adventure film all rolled up in one.

Or another film that starred Kathleen Turner & Michael Douglas & Danny DeVito, War of the roses. Those of you who know the movie probably think "but thatd be to similar to her character in WDIGM2" But also if you know the movie you know this one would be way different and interesting to see Janet play a role like this, this character is WAY diff from Patricia lol.

If you dont know what the movies about, WATCH IT, its extremely entertaining and funny heres the trailer, Idk bout you guys but I can see Janet playing her part

I WOULD PISS MY PANTS IF JANET DID THIS SCENE HERE, Made up like this, designer dress, heels, and sophisticated hair, driving her pick up truck over a smaller car with the man inside HAAA!! THE THOUGHT ALONE...

and you were saying

BAHAHHA Im saying, YOU LOSE! LOFL You didnt say dick, about "successful" and more than half the action movies in the genre are either half drama's or half comedies. And since 1 movie was direct to DVD does that make it any less of a action movie? What about the movies that flopped? Are they not action movies because they flopped? I mean seriously, your still saying "ACTION" with those films that you edited, bottom line, as long as its a action movie at all, Im still right.

You said actress 45+, named them, and was right, LOFL

Um Jackie Brown got Pam Grier her 1st Golden Globe nomination

BAHAHHA Im saying, YOU LOSE! LOFL You didnt say dick, about "successful" and more than half the action movies in the genre are either half drama's or half comedies. And since 1 movie was direct to DVD does that make it any less of a action movie? What about the movies that flopped? Are they not action movies because they flopped?

You said actress 45+, named them, and was right, LOFL

Um Jackie Brown got Pam Grier her 1st Golden Globe nomination

obviously it has to be successful.. i'm not here for flops :coffee: and i'm not here for Janet doing more cheap ass films, when she's a great and money sucking actress.. this ain't Beyonce

i looked each one up obviously... only a few mentioned "Action" in their genre... just because there is action in the movie.. doesn't make it an action movie...

what's ur point? that's a drama/thriller/crime film.. not an action film.. :crazy:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119396/

obviously it has to be successful.. i'm not here for flops :coffee: and i'm not here for Janet doing more cheap ass films, when she's a great and money sucking actress.. this ain't Beyonce

i looked each one up obviously... only a few mentioned "Action" in their genre... just because there is action in the movie.. doesn't make it an action movie...

what's ur point? that's a drama/thriller/crime film.. not an action film.. :crazy:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119396/

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LOFL wow, you sound a bit delusional. Nobody in this convo said anything about the success of films. We're talking genre not success.

So what your saying is a Action movie is only a action movie if IMDB says so? :coffee:

NOW your really reaching "Crime" movies more often = Action. Ask anyone who's seen Jackie Brown, more than 90% of them would call it a action movie not a "crime" movie

Bottom line, even if it was just 1 name I listed, your still wrong, there are black actress doing action movies, when YOU said there wasnt. You can reach and make all the twist and turns you want, its as simple as that. You said there wasnt, I gave more than 1 name

Im right, and your WRONG, and thats all there is too it, ask anyone else. Its right in front of you.

Your dismissed :filenails:

Are we pointing at the date? Cuz the date says July 2011.. Which was only 3 months ago...

if you think 3 months is a long time.. then a decade must be eternity

3 months is a loooooooooooooong time on the Internet.

Thanks :) Oh and 1 I would LOVE to see her remake with Matthew McConaughey is Romancing the stone. I would love to see her do that kind of movie, its almost perfect for her. Its a action movie, romantic comedy, and adventure film all rolled up in one.

Or another film that starred Kathleen Turner & Michael Douglas & Danny DeVito, War of the roses. Those of you who know the movie probably think "but thatd be to similar to her character in WDIGM2" But also if you know the movie you know this one would be way different and interesting to see Janet play a role like this, this character is WAY diff from Patricia lol.

If you dont know what the movies about, WATCH IT, its extremely entertaining and funny heres the trailer, Idk bout you guys but I can see Janet playing her part

I WOULD PISS MY PANTS IF JANET DID THIS SCENE HERE, Made up like this, designer dress, heels, and sophisticated hair, driving her pick up truck over a smaller car with the man inside HAAA!! THE THOUGHT ALONE...

I think like I told Bu, I would LOVE to see her do something like Basic Instinct. Maybe something like The Silence of the Lambs, too, minus the gore :asham: Misery would be awesome, too. I just get life from Psychological Thrillers. :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LOFL wow, you sound a bit delusional. Nobody in this convo said anything about the success of films. We're talking genre not success.

So what your saying is a Action movie is only a action movie if IMDB says so? :coffee:

NOW your really reaching "Crime" movies more often = Action. Ask anyone who's seen Jackie Brown, more than 90% of them would call it a action movie not a "crime" movie

Bottom line, even if it was just 1 name I listed, your still wrong, there are black actress doing action movies, when YOU said there wasnt. You can reach and make all the twist and turns you want, its as simple as that. You said there wasnt, I gave more than 1 name

obviously it had to be successful... the "obviously' is the part that went unmentioned.. i forgot what i'm dealing with on this board... i know it's been done before.. but nothing successful and obviously.. again.. Janet doesn't need a flop movie under her belt at this moment in her fragile career

Ummm i gave you a link... IMDb >>>>> You or anyone else

so again... name a black female 45+ doing success action movies.. you have yet to give me one :coffee: ... i'll wait

before u start posting.. i recommend doing research on the films u choose... i'm looking for GENRE = ACTION... not Crime or whatever Genre YOU THINK is action

obviously it had to be successful... the "obviously' is the part that went unmentioned.. i forgot what i'm dealing with on this board... i know it's been done before.. but nothing successful and obviously.. again.. Janet doesn't need a flop movie under her belt at this moment in her fragile career

Ummm i gave you a link... IMDb >>>>> You or anyone else

so again... name a black female 45+ doing success action movies.. you have yet to give me one :coffee: ... i'll wait

before u start posting.. i recommend doing research on the films u choose... i'm looking for GENRE = ACTION... not Crime or whatever Genre YOU THINK is action

Yadda yadda yadda, keep reaching, YOUR STILL WRONG, get over it. I'm sorry your pressed about it, but I cant help being right.

You failed, I dont have to post shit, Jackie Brown is a action film that got Pam Grier a Golden Globe nom when she was in her late 40s, deal with it.

You negleceted to disprove Mad Max from being a action film and you neglected to disprove a few others.

Pick up your face and move on.

Yadda yadda yadda, keep reaching, YOUR STILL WRONG, get over it. I'm sorry your pressed about it, but I cant help being right.

You failed, I dont have to post shit, Jackie Brown is a action film that got Pam Grier a Golden Globe nom, deal with it.

Ch..ignore the forum troll. He rarely has anything good to say about anything or anyone. He trolls on everybody.

Sidenote: He's been harassing me since I got here.

Ch..ignore the forum troll. He rarely has anything good to say about anything or anyone. He trolls on everybody.

Sidenote: He's been harassing me since I got here.

Yea, he's not even adult enough to admit he's wrong.

Anyway, besides Basic Instinct and Misery what film would you like to see Janet remake?

Yea, he's not even adult enough to admit he's wrong.

Anyway, besides Basic Instinct and Misery what film would you like to see Janet remake?

He never is.

Well it would be cool to do action like people have been suggesting. Like the Matrix trilogy (which SUCKED to find out she couldn't do), V for Vendetta, Mission Impossible. Something really cool, and this is because I'm a history nerd lol, but I'd love to see her do a movie set in a different time period. Maybe play someone like Cleopatra or someone like that. A history type movie. She said she's a fan of history so she might do something like that, lol. If she does anymore drama movies, I want her to branch out from the standard ones like Tyler has her doing. Put her in a lead role on her own, take her TOTALLY out of character and get her that Academy Award :thumbup:

I hope nobody takes this in the wrong way whatsoever but I really would love to see her expand her acting to movies that aren't primarily an all black cast.

I actually wanted to type the same thing in my last post but I didn't want to offend anyone :asham:

You failed, I dont have to post shit, Jackie Brown is a action film that got Pam Grier a Golden Globe nom when she was in her late 40s, deal with it.

You negleceted to disprove Mad Max from being a action film and you neglected to disprove a few others.

I posted a link about Jackie Brown... IMDb >>>> you

which starred black actress played in Mad Max?

Archived