My Fellow Americans and UK people, too....

Reyna ♔

But with as many fallacies as he used, his argument is very flawed. I agree that something is very fucked up, but whether or not he is accurate I don't believe.

Well i actually didnt finish the whole video lol he was taking too long. However, your right, shit is very fucked up. Money as we know it is not gonna be. is a global thing not just in the US either.

Well i actually didnt finish the whole video lol he was taking too long. However, your right, shit is very fucked up. Money as we know it is not gonna be. is a global thing not just in the US either.

Ohh, lol. I feel for the US, China may end up owning us rather than be trying to sever ties with is. I don't know much about the UK so I can't comment there.

Ohh, lol. I feel for the US, China may end up owning us rather than be trying to sever ties with is. I don't know much about the UK so I can't comment there.

The US is truly fucked and we over in the UK and other EU countries (France, Greece etc) are not far behind trust me. China is gonna have you sucking its balls soon >_<

The US is truly fucked and we over in the UK and other EU countries (France, Greece etc) are not far behind trust me. China is gonna have you sucking its balls soon >_<

Ch..I'm getting the hell out of this country right after I graduate. I knew France and Greece weren't doing okay, unlike what he said in the video, so those options are out. I may be going to Spain or Ireland. Hell, maybe even India. Just not here. China is gonna own this country and 'm not here for a Communist government. What's going on overseas with you all?

Ch..I'm getting the hell out of this country right after I graduate. I knew France and Greece weren't doing okay, unlike what he said in the video, so those options are out. I may be going to Spain or Ireland. Hell, maybe even India. Just not here. China is gonna own this country and 'm not here for a Communist government. What's going on overseas with you all?

If your leaving ya country because the economy is healthier else where then dont come to Europe! You probably better of in India of South Africa lol the Euro is messed. The UK is suffering right now under the Conservative government, they are cutting everything and shit is still going up. Petrol/Gas is beyond a joke but, it hasnt been less than a pound a gallon in like forever.

If your leaving ya country because the economy is healthier else where then dont come to Europe! You probably better of in India of South Africa lol the Euro is messed. The UK is suffering right now under the Conservative government, they are cutting everything and shit is still going up. Petrol/Gas is beyond a joke but, it hasnt been less than a pound a gallon in like forever.

Hell, Naihati here I come lol. Probably because the effectiveness of the Euro is tanking so cutting it causes it to sky-rocket. That sounded like what the guy was saying so he was decently right.

Hell, Naihati here I come lol. Probably because the effectiveness of the Euro is tanking so cutting it causes it to sky-rocket. That sounded like what the guy was saying so he was decently right.

That along with the extortionate tax on top of it <_<

Archived