JANET'S HEADED TO SOMEWHERE**

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Return home

This :rolleyes:

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Return home

i guess you have to be friends with the person i got it from

I HATE how the camera man tries to get all up in her face, like dude, you cant ask them stupid questions 1 foot away from her? You really have to stick your cam all up in her face? Really? I swear if I were a Paparazzi I'd be a cool 1, not a duche bag like that. :filenails:

If she's going to Paris then it's probably for a little break (away from the trial) before her show in Abu Dhabi. If reports of her crying in court are true then it's clearly taking too much out of her.

I HATE how the camera man tries to get all up in her face, like dude, you cant ask them stupid questions 1 foot away from her? You really have to stick your cam all up in her face? Really? I swear if I were a Paparazzi I'd be a cool 1, not a duche bag like that. :filenails:

:lmao:

and he'll the one getting paid big bucks :lmao:

sad but true

Archived