iphone users question

SloLove

i have all my music on my computer at my mom's house so thats where i do my updates and what not its a pc...but since i moved out mista got an air book here so it's easier to just do everything here now...but how can i transfer my music from my itunes at my mom's house to here?

an external hard drive... they have really good handheld ones... ranging between $50-100... they come in all capacity.. from 1tb to a few hundred Megabytes... i recommend getting the 1TB - 600+GB

plug the hard drive in ur mom's PC and copy and paste.. then paste it to iTunes and delete from the external hard drive

after you use it for that, go ahead and keep it around from Apples Time Machine (an automatic back up system)

an external hard drive... they have really good handheld ones... ranging between $50-100... they come in all capacity.. from 1tb to a few hundred Megabytes... i recommend getting the 1TB - 600+GB

plug the hard drive in ur mom's PC and copy and paste.. then paste it to iTunes and delete from the external hard drive

after you use it for that, go ahead and keep it around from Apples Time Machine (an automatic back up system)

oh wow...great thank you so much, why do you recommend that particular one?

Is most of your music stuff you purchased on itunes and also transferred to your phone? If so you can transfer those purchases directly from your iphone on up to 4 other computers. Just go to File, and transfer purchases from iphone.

Also, you can download a software that allows you to transfer anything on your iphone, even stuff you burned from cds. I think the site is ipodToPC, but they have an apple version of the software.

Archived