Re-writing history...

bu.

This thread will flop.

Anyway...It annoys me sometimes despite it being so damn interesting. You grow up being taught so many things and then you become an adult and Pluto is no longer a planet and Van Gogh didn't kill himself <_<. It's crazy how one decision made by a group of people can completely change history and what people have learnt all their lives.

This thread will flop.

Anyway...It annoys me sometimes despite it being so damn interesting. You grow up being taught so many things and then you become an adult and Pluto is no longer a planet and Van Gogh didn't kill himself <_<. It's crazy how one decision made by a group of people can completely change history and what people have learnt all their lives.

That really annoyed me.. :rolleyes:<_<

It is annoying. And it just goes to show how a small group can water down everything based on technicality or wanting to make a subject seem "less harsh".

It really annoys me. I'm trying to think of other examples but can't seem to recall any right now

That really annoyed me.. :rolleyes:<_<

<_<. Bastards.

It is annoying. And it just goes to show how a small group can water down everything based on technicality or wanting to make a subject seem "less harsh".

How is getting history right "annoying"?

If people thought like y'all, the earth would still be considered flat and the center of the universe :sigh:

Ignorance maybe bliss but it's not cute

How is getting history right "annoying"?

If people thought like y'all, the earth would still be considered flat and the center of the universe :sigh:

Ignorance maybe bliss but it's not cute

It's just annoying. There's nothing ignorant about finding something annoying.

This thread will flop.

I am still pressed about that. <_< Totally throws off the entire Sailor Moon series. <_<

You'd be disheartened to find out actually :sigh: Mine too! Of the inner 5 :asham: Outside, I was crazy about Uranus :blush:

I was in to pop culture as a child. So all the 90s things - Sailor Moon, Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, R&B and Hip-Hop acts, Tamogachis, etc - I actively participated in. -_-

I was in to pop culture as a child. So all the 90s things - Sailor Moon, Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, R&B and Hip-Hop acts, Tamogachis, etc - I actively participated in. -_-

How'd you feel about Yu-Gi-Oh? I still have all the cards I ended up collecting from that. :asham:

Archived