Re-writing history...

bu.

Seriously! It really was one of the top games to play. Ah, some things from the 90s just need to come back lol

Then they got old. I think by that time everyone had moved on to Tamogochis and what not. -_-

my college roommate got me into that show. that used to be my shit. :wub:

I used to watch it because it came on right before Sailor Moon. :blush:

accept their research, hard work as the truth... the world around us isn't annoying.. the people afraid of change and truths are

I said it was interesting :rolleyes:. I'm not stupid I know they're always discovering new things every day - I just find it annoying. It's like when I found out Michael didn't invent the moonwalk :tear: and when Brandy didn't really get married <_<.

I am still pressed about that. <_< Totally throws off the entire Sailor Moon series. <_<

I never got past the 2nd series...I think they had just been introduced to Uranus or whoever it is that guards the clouds...and then they stopped showing it in the UK <_<

BTW...Pokemon is the best Japanese export EVER (Mario doesn't count right?).

I said it was interesting :rolleyes:. I'm not stupid I know they're always discovering new things every day - I just find it annoying. It's like when I found out Michael didn't invent the moonwalk :tear:and when Brandy didn't really get married <_<.

I never got past the 2nd series...I think they had just been introduced to Uranus or whoever it is that guards the clouds...and then they stopped showing it in the UK <_<

BTW...Pokemon is the best Japanese export EVER (Mario doesn't count right?).

:lol:

I got all the way up until they performed that exorcism on Sailor Saturn. I went looking on Youtube for the rest of the series, but didn't find anything.

Don't they have them on DVD in the US?

Archived