Do you think this is really true?

Xtraordinary Xternal

Beyonce's father Mathew Knowles tried to buy his own son to give to his singer daughter, so that he could keep his affair quiet.

Knowles, who helped forge Beyonce's incredible career, had an 18-month affair with Alexsandra Wright while he was still married to the 'Single Ladies' singer's mother Tina and when he found out that his mistress was married, he tried to convince her to give up her son.

Nixon, who was born in February 2010, has never met his father even though a DNA test has proven that he is the father.

Wright has now claimed that she has a recorded conversation with Knowles, who suggested that they should give the baby to Beyonce so that she can raise the child as her own.

Talking to Star magazine, Wright said: "My first thought when he asked me if I would give up our child to Beyoncé and Jay-Z was, 'Are you out of your mind?'"

She continued: "Nothing in the world, no amount of money would make me give up my child, you can't buy my child from me!

"Maybe Mathew thought money could buy anything. I don't know why he suggested it. I don't believe that Beyoncé or anybody else has a clue about what was flying out of Mathew's mouth. I don't think it was anybody but Mathew."

Beyonce, who is pregnant with her first child, has been forced to deny rumours that she has been wearing a prosthetic bump while a surrogate carries her child.

Ouch - we wonder how Beyonce is taking this news?

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/64336/Mathew-Knowles-Tried-To-Buy-Baby-For-Beyonce

Archived