Roc ...

janetDAYZ

Im in need of your assistance since I know Gaga is ur LORD & SAVIOR....

I read this biography about her life that I actually found to be interesting but Im a little curious as to where does she draw the line fashionwise. Now in the book they quoted her as saying "I've always been a crazy dresser..Im not a jeans and flip-flops kind of girl -not even when im sitting at home on my couch."

With that being said is she truly trying to make us believe that she wears a 2 piece ginsu knife set as pajamas? :umm:

Like Im really curious to see how she even dresses for like rehearsal in a dance studio. Is there ANY footage or pics of her in the dance studio learning choreography? Is there truly no off switch?

There is an off switch, there's plenty of pictures where she's just dressing normal. Not jeans and flip flops, but normal. When she knows she's going to be photographed, like at an airport, entering or exiting a hotel, entering a venue, etc, she dresses up to make a statement.

She was pretty "normal" until she dropped out of Tisch to do her own thing. That's when she was pre-gaga doing burlesque shows in nightclubs with Lady Starlight, doing cocaine and pursuing her dreams of being a rockstar. "Gaga" as we know her came out between her first record deal which fell through and the one that worked out.

Gaga believes in "show biz" and wants to create a world where she seems inhuman to her fans. That's why she walks around in stilts and makes a spectacle where she can. But she's just human.

There is an off switch, there's plenty of pictures where she's just dressing normal. Not jeans and flip flops, but normal. When she knows she's going to be photographed, like at an airport, entering or exiting a hotel, entering a venue, etc, she dresses up to make a statement.

She was pretty "normal" until she dropped out of Tisch to do her own thing. That's when she was pre-gaga doing burlesque shows in nightclubs with Lady Starlight, doing cocaine and pursuing her dreams of being a rockstar. "Gaga" as we know her came out between her first record deal which fell through and the one that worked out.

Gaga believes in "show biz" and wants to create a world where she seems inhuman to her fans. That's why she walks around in stilts and makes a spectacle where she can. But she's just human.

...Im aware that she's all "show biz" from reading the biography but Gaga (herself) makes it sound as if Gaga isnt merely just a ringleader of a pop art commentary arena -there's Stefani in there. At times she tends to sound contradicting of her own persona/image. Even you said she was "normal" during the pre-gaga stage but yet she's telling journalist that she's always been the misfit personality and FASHIONWISE. In other words she makes it sound like she's always been "Gaga" the only diffence is now you (the world) knows her because she's under the pop culture lens. In her downtime she claims to still dresses as a spectacle. Her quotes have said "There is no off switch"...so whats the real deal? :unsure: Im really trying to figure her out.Can you really show me some photos of her "normal" ..?

Im aware that she's all "show biz" from reading the biography but Gaga (herself) makes it sound as if Gaga isnt merely just a ringleader of a pop art commentary arena -there's Stefani in there. At times she tends to sound contradicting of her own persona/image. Even you said she was "normal" during the pre-gaga stage but yet she's telling journalist that she's always been the misfit personality and FASHIONWISE. In other words she makes it sound like she's always been "Gaga" the only diffence is now you (the world) knows her because she's under the pop culture lens. In her downtime she claims to still dresses as a spectacle. Im really trying to figure her out.Can you really show me some photos of her "normal" ..?

Well, she always "felt" like a misfit. She went to catholic school where you can't express yourself, especially through fashion given the uniforms. She went to Tisch for about year, dropped out, moved out of her parents' house and "discovered" herself. In the beginning her sense of style was very do-it-yourself because she had limited means. When she got uber successful, her resources increased and her fashion became a lot more outrageous. What she talks about is that she's always been famous, no one knew it yet. The innate sense of fame, walking around NYC like you're hot shit, having the audacity to do that when you're a nobody.

here's an example

ladygagamatthewwilliams.jpg

Well, she always "felt" like a misfit. She went to catholic school where you can't express yourself, especially through fashion given the uniforms. She went to Tisch for about year, dropped out, moved out of her parents' house and "discovered" herself. In the beginning her sense of style was very do-it-yourself because she had limited means. When she got uber successful, her resources increased and her fashion became a lot more outrageous. What she talks about is that she's always been famous, no one knew it yet. The innate sense of fame, walking around NYC like you're hot shit, having the audacity to do that when you're a nobody.here's an example

ladygagamatthewwilliams.jpg

She actually looks kinda hott..I like that look on her .. :blush: