Who's an artist you've grown to love, that you previously couldn't care any less for?

LyricalLesson

wait what? :mellow: when didn't you like her ? during her first two albums? :unsure:

I didn't become a britney stan until "in the zone". She had some singles that were cool before that, but as an artist, I could take her or leave her. I was actually a bigger Christina in the early 2000s. "In the zone" is when Britney became a factor for me. She hasn't released a bad album since IMO.

I didn't become a britney stan until "in the zone". She had some singles that were cool before that, but as an artist, I could take her or leave her. I was actually a bigger Christina in the early 2000s. "In the zone" is when Britney became a factor for me. She hasn't released a bad album since IMO.

oh ok :lol: it's just that i always see you stan for her so i was wondering :lol:

...and I'm slowly warming up to Gaga.

you will NOT

258c5t1.gif

Yeah, I started to love her music back in March after hearing 'We R Who We R' in public and thought, "this is good - I have to listen to the rest of her stuff."

Oh "WRWWR" was so addictive at the time. :mellow: It made the decision of purchasing Cannibal for me. :lmao: She officially had me with "Take It Off" last year. :wub:

Archived