You need golden calculator to divide

Kaleidoscope Eyes

Hell lets be real, that was a hard album to do a sequel too, I mean they couldnt just drop any ol album (Idlewild.....I love the album but....no). I think/hope their next album will be of similar caliber to Speakerboxx/The Love Below, I mean they been working on it for like 3yrs now, so I hope it pays off.

I could speak for hours about "The Love Below" -- the album is honestly phenomenal. "She Lives In My Lap" :wub: "Spread" :wub: "Behold, A Lady" :wub: "Prototype", "Love In War" :wub: "Dracula's Wedding" :wub: "Hey Ya!" :wub: "Roses" :wub: "She's Alive" :wub: André 3000 proved he is one of the most talented, creative and refreshingly left-field performers today. I was beyond shocked by what he brought to the table. It's nothing short of brilliant, and I can completely understand why Outkast has yet to follow it up...where do you go from there? "Hey Ya!" and "The Way You Move" were absolutely MASSIVE! Months and months occupying the Billboard Hot 100 #1 spot ( I'm still salty about them cock blocking KELIS' "Milkshake" from getting that #1 :angry: ) I don't ever see them attaining that type of success or topping it...ever. Pressure? Maybe. But I'm curious to see what they -more importantly, André- come up with as a follow up when they do decide to release a new legit follow up.

Archived