★For the Glory That is Greece★

Reyna ♔

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Athena's Birth

Zeus came to lust after Metis, and chased her in his direct way. Metis tried to escape, going so far as to change her form many times. Turning into various creatures such as hawks, fish, and serpents. However, Zeus was both determined and equally proficient at changing form. He continued his persuit until she relented.

An Oracle of Gaea then prophesied that Metis first child would be a girl but, her second child would be a boy that would overthrow Zeus as had happened to his father and grandfather. Zeus took this warning to heart. When he next saw Metis he flattered her and put her at her ease. Then with Metis off gaurd Zeus suddenly opened his mouth and swallowed her. This was the end of Metis but, possibly the beginning of Zeus's wisdom.

After a time Zeus developed the mother of all headaches. He howled so loudly it could be heard throughout the earth. The other gods came to see what the problem was. Hermes realized what needed to be done and directed Hephaestus to take a wedge and split open Zeus's skull. Out of the skull sprang Athena, full grown and in a full set of armour. Due to her manor of birth she has dominion over all things of the intellect.

:thumbup:

Athena's Birth

Zeus came to lust after Metis, and chased her in his direct way. Metis tried to escape, going so far as to change her form many times. Turning into various creatures such as hawks, fish, and serpents. However, Zeus was both determined and equally proficient at changing form. He continued his persuit until she relented.

An Oracle of Gaea then prophesied that Metis first child would be a girl but, her second child would be a boy that would overthrow Zeus as had happened to his father and grandfather. Zeus took this warning to heart. When he next saw Metis he flattered her and put her at her ease. Then with Metis off gaurd Zeus suddenly opened his mouth and swallowed her. This was the end of Metis but, possibly the beginning of Zeus's wisdom.

After a time Zeus developed the mother of all headaches. He howled so loudly it could be heard throughout the earth. The other gods came to see what the problem was. Hermes realized what needed to be done and directed Hephaestus to take a wedge and split open Zeus's skull. Out of the skull sprang Athena, full grown and in a full set of armour. Due to her manor of birth she has dominion over all things of the intellect. :thumbup:

:lmao::lmao: BOSS BITCH! :dance:

And Zeus was such a slut.. :asham:

He fucked so many mortal women and that begat demigods(Hercules/Perseus).. :asham:

Poseidon was a pretty big slut, too :lol: The only one that had any control of the big 3 was Hades, but I think he just wasn't attractive :asham:

Poseidon was a pretty big slut, too :lol: The only one that had any control of the big 3 was Hades, but I think he just wasn't attractive :asham:

I forgot about Poseidon..on the grand scheme of things, only Zeus' infedelities were the most talked about..

But Hades did kidnap Persephone..and Demeter was not having it! The bitch doesn't harvest during the winter because she doesn't get to see her daughter during that time.. :rolleyes:

I forgot about Poseidon..on the grand scheme of things, only Zeus' infedelities were the most talked about..

But Hades did kidnap Persephone..and Demeter was not having it! The bitch doesn't harvest during the winter because she doesn't get to see her daughter during that time.. :rolleyes:

So true. I wish there were more known stories on Poseidon. I know quite a few, but not many.

Tha was it, though :lol: good point there. But it was half Persephone's fault for eating the pomegranate in the first place. :rolleyes:

So true. I wish there were more known stories on Poseidon. I know quite a few, but not many.

Tha was it, though :lol: good point there. But it was half Persephone's fault for eating the pomegranate in the first place. :rolleyes:

I don't know that many on Poseidon..well he did rape Medusa in Athena's temple.. :lmao: These Gods were determined to get the kitty kat.. :lmao:

Tis true..but she was fucked either way.. :(-_-

I don't know that many on Poseidon..well he did rape Medusa in Athena's temple.. :lmao: These Gods were determined to get the kitty kat.. :lmao:

Tis true..but she was fucked either way.. :(-_-

They were practically obsessed. :lmao: Especially Zeus and Poseidon :lmao: But I'd probably give it up to Poseidon with the right convincing :whistle:

Good point -_-:asham:

The thread title made me think of:

"For the honor of Grayskull!"

15xk6dc.jpg

:asham:

:lol: :lol:

I got it from a quote from Edgar Allan Poe :asham:

They were practically obsessed. :lmao: Especially Zeus and Poseidon :lmao: But I'd probably give it up to Poseidon with the right convincing :whistle:

Good point -_-:asham:

You would want that water downed dick.. :unsure::rolleyes::asham:

If I had to do anyone, it'll be one of the young gods..probably Apollo or Hermes.. ^_^

You would want that water downed dick.. :unsure::rolleyes::asham:

If I had to do anyone, it'll be one of the young gods..probably Apollo or Hermes.. ^_^

If I had to choose between the three :asham::lmao:

Apollo or Dionysus would be my choice. Or I would go to the demigods or the really hot mortals. :wub:

I feel honored that my mere mention of Greece being the country i would be has created a thread for discussion :excited:

Uhh, no, sweetie. My heritage and Dee's wish created this :thumbup: But feel free to enjoy :blush:

Apollo or Dionysus would be my choice. Or I would go to the demigods or the really hot mortals. :wub:

Uhh, no, sweetie. My heritage and Dee's wish created this :thumbup: But feel free to enjoy :blush:

when after i said greece everybody in the thread was talking about greece and dee said he would love such a thread ..hence its creation...thats why i feel like i was the instigator of this topic

Lawd, if I had to choose between the three it would be Zeus..I guess Daddy got some good peen.. :unsure::shifty:

Hercules or Perseus(demigods).. :wub:

Lawd, if I had to choose between the three it would be Zeus..I guess Daddy got some good peen.. :unsure::shifty:

Hercules or Perseus(demigods).. :wub:

Ch..he was just more powerful than the others in Olympus. SO overrated. :filenails:

Give me Theseus or Orion for the demigods. :wub: Hell, throw in Achilles, too :wub::ph34r:

Ch..he was just more powerful than the others in Olympus. SO overrated. :filenails:

Give me Theseus or Orion for the demigods. :wub: Hell, throw in Achilles, too :wub::ph34r:

I would only use him for sex..I mean he is does have that thunder.. :shifty:

I ain't fucking with someone who has a flaw(Achilles).. :coffee:

I would only use him for sex..I mean he is does have that thunder.. :shifty:

I ain't fucking with someone who has a flaw(Achilles).. :coffee:

He couldn't put me in a state of shock if he wanted to :filenails:

Well I don't think his heel is too necessary for what I'm wanting to happen :whistle::shifty:

Archived