★For the Glory That is Greece★

Reyna ♔

He couldn't put me in a state of shock if he wanted to :filenails:

Well I don't think his heel is too necessary for what I'm wanting to happen :whistle::shifty:

:rolleyes::lmao: Seems like you have a problem with the King of the Gods..Oh, but Zeus is a shady mofo though.. :lmao:

:shifty: That is true! :lmao:

I think we need to spice this thread up..let's focus on one God/Goddess and go from there! :dance:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rolleyes::lmao: Seems like you have a problem with the King of the Gods..Oh, but Zeus is a shady mofo though.. :lmao:

:shifty: That is true! :lmao:

I think we need to spice this thread up..let's focus on one God/Goddess and go from there! :dance:

Just saying :whistle::lmao: He does annoy me much of the time. And that's why :lmao:

:shifty::lmao:

Alright, whom do you choose? ^_^

Really? I never got that from him..Isn't he married to Aphrodite.. :unsure: I remember his character on shows like Hercules and Xena! :lmao: And is Wonder Woman suppose to be his daughter.. :unsure:

Nope. Hephaestus is married to her, but he was her lover for a time. And whenever he's wounded or gets hurt in any form he totally pussies out. :lol: He also has tantrums when he doesn't get his way :lmao:

Nope. Hephaestus is married to her, but he was her lover for a time. And whenever he's wounded or gets hurt in any form he totally pussies out. :lol: He also has tantrums when he doesn't get his way :lmao:

Oh that's right! Hephaestus is ugly..I see why Aphrodite was dippin out on him.. :filenails:

Well he is the God of War..and he always wants to win..doesn't Athena whoop his ass on occasion.. :coffee:

Oh that's right! Hephaestus is ugly..I see why Aphrodite was dippin out on him.. :filenails:

Well he is the God of War..and he always wants to win..doesn't Athena whoop his ass on occasion.. :coffee:

Well he was sweet and precious so she should have had some form of fidelity :thumbdown:

Meaning he should be tough and take in stride, not be a pussy :lmao: And of course :thumbup:

Well he was sweet and precious so she should have had some form of fidelity :thumbdown:

Meaning he should be tough and take in stride, not be a pussy :lmao: And of course :thumbup:

Well Aphrodite is a whore.. :rolleyes: I knew she had relations with Ares..I totally forgot she married Hephaestus.. :asham:

:asham: Exactly..but I didn't know he was that popular..I guess since War has been around forever, he needs to be around..

Well Aphrodite is a whore.. :rolleyes: I knew she had relations with Ares..I totally forgot she married Hephaestus.. :asham:

:asham: Exactly..but I didn't know he was that popular..I guess since War has been around forever, he needs to be around..

True -_- She's my girl though. We're alright. Athena is still #1 :thumbup: And that's because Zeus picked him as her husband when she went to Olympus. She wanted Ares at first :lol:

He represents the harsh brutality of war. Athena represents the justice of some wars. So that's why he's here. :lol:

• 1 month later...

"Athena was pursued by many gods, especially that of Hephaestus, who fell madly in love with her. He finally cornered her on the Acropolis and brushed against her. Athena wiped herself with a shard of cloth and this fell to the ground and fertilized the earth, known as Gaea. The god, Erichthonius was produced and Athena took on the role like that of a foster mother. After she put him in a chest that she gave to the three daughters of Cecrops, their father, the King of Athens, eventually handed over his powers to him. Athena watched over Erichthonius and raised him as her own son in the city of Athens. Her maternal qualities are the strongest in her care of this son. The myth of Prometheus is also a testament of Athena's maternal instincts. Athena created the first man out of clay and water with the help of Prometheus. She had the ability to create as well as sustain life through these myths."

Source: http://www.arthistory.sbc.edu/imageswomen/papers/ortengrenathena/athena.html

So originally, Hephaestus wanted Athena. Too bad she is a virgin, they would have made a sweet couple, imo. :blush: Especially the whore that Aphrodite is. I love Miss Aphrodite, but hey, tea is tea. :coffee: Hephaestus is a sweetheart and of course we know Athena's the best. :wub:

Poor Hermes all he did was deliver mail while everyone else fucked

:lmao:!!

Hermes stole apollo's cattle <_<

Hermes is in kinda iconic in that he's mentioned in most myths and he's always helping others

Hermes is the most important for Zeus would not be able to do shit al without Hermes sending his messages around. Hermes was the Hotmail, Yahoo AND Gmail of the greeks :wub:

:lmao:!!

Hermes stole apollo's cattle <_<

Hermes is in kinda iconic in that he's mentioned in most myths and he's always helping others

Hermes is the most important for Zeus would not be able to do shit al without Hermes sending his messages around. Hermes was the Hotmail, Yahoo AND Gmail of the greeks :wub:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Archived