Trina Vs. Lil Kim

jarrylf

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the baddest bitch

I love that shit... If only for the mink and the bikini ensemble. I think La Bella Mafia may be my favorite era of hers, style-wise.

I love that whole era. And the album is probably my fave. I go back and forth with LBM and Hardcore. I remember hearing the album and playing it for my best friends brother..and he is so hip hop..he was like that the album is flawless from start to finish. He loved the production and said Kim is lyrically the best female rapper.

Yes GAWD! :wub: Kim is a beast.

They already let jarryl have it for this thread, but when I first read the title I laughed soooo loud and soooo hard! :lol: :lol: There's only a few females up there with Kim and Trina will NEVER IN LIFE OR DEATH reach that level.

Exactly. I appreciate other female rappers(ie, Foxy) but even she said Kim paved the way for her in an interview when they were "cool".

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My faves are between Naked Truth and Hard Core. They are both raw as hell. I agree with him. Kim is a lyricist and a storyteller (she gets that from BIG)...add to that her flow/delivery and her persona and she's the best at what she does. The only others I see are Foxy and Remy, but Kim is the Kween. :blush:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxyAbsWVRno

Me and the bestie used to bump the hell out of this song! :asham: His favorite part is this verse:

As the evening winds down, I'm making sure

that my milli got rounds, plane ticket back to town, now

I picked the place, Umberto's of course it's

Italian where they confiscate, burners in they office

Metamorphis anywhere, any year, who dare

They the mob and they don't care, and I swear, while I'm

contemplatin thinkin about later

Here come the waiter with the phone in the tray, anyways

"Is there a Queen in the house?" How could he say this out his mouth?

I'm the only black chick with diamonds this thick, hopin

it's my nigga Blake C.

Cause sometimes these cat's like to fool you

:lmao::wub:

Lil Kim is a mess.. :wub:

Archived