Trina Vs. Lil Kim

jarrylf

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the baddest bitch

Ok so for the 1st time ever I went down all of Trina's discography (I been keeping up wit the albums but I just havent really listend to them besides the songs that were singles that I loved, but that is a bad bitch, I LOVE her. And Im a HUGE Lil Kim fan, I love her, always have, but I've always been more of a fan of her and her personality than her music (I do love her music and think she's a great MC, but its like her style is the same for every song, like I think its interesting that she has such a sexual feminine image, but she ONLY raps hardcore, she never really softens up her voice or change it up....like Trina does. Like Trina goes fast & slow, she got a hardcore voice and a soft voice, so personally I pick Trina, but I LOVE my Lil Miss Kim lol. And I think 1 way she has a upper hand besides the personality is the better videos, and that she can actually dance (well she could, havent seen her dance in a video or performance in years)

And the real question, why the fuck havent these 2 great women gotten together and recorded a hott ass song together? Thatd be epic as hell

Missy's still my #1 female rapper tho, I dont see anyone topping her (sometimes I tie her & Lauryn Hill for #1)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trina??? :blink::blink::blink: That was always self proclaimed bullshit. The reality is that she was ALWAYS in last place when it came to female mc's. The WORST selling of them all.

:rolleyes:

Its not even about that, its about skills, and the music itself, and whose music & sound was more versatile

But if you do wanna get into sales, lets not go there wit last place, I mean have you forgotten about Khia? If Trina (who has actually had more than 1 hit) is in last place where the hell is Khia?

Its not even about that, its about skills, and the music itself, and whose music & sound was more versatile

But if you do wanna get into sales, lets not go there wit last place, I mean have you forgotten about Khia? If Trina (who has actually had more than 1 hit) is in last place where the hell is Khia?

And she STILL fucking fails. She's not even in the running...are you serious? No one takes Trina seriously let alone held her in high regard. She's a non factor musically and has always been. Skills,versatility? ...please. That bitch cant spell versatility. This was just a horrible comparison period. It would have meant something if you threw Eve or someone who ppl actually study. Trina???? HA! :lmao:

And she STILL fucking fails. She's not even in the running...are you serious? No one takes Trina seriously let alone held her in high regard. She's a non factor musically and has always been. Skills,versatility? ...please. That bitch cant spell versatility. This was just a horrible comparison period. It would have meant something if you threw Eve or someone who ppl actually study. Trina???? HA! :lmao:

And she's still more versatile than Kim, whether 5 people like her or 5 million, shes still a great and as you pointed out underated, plus Trinas albums still manages to get more love on rap charts than Kim. Like I said before, Kim's personality and image is way better, and what gets her, plus she has good music too, but Trina just has better music, she switches up her style way more than Kim. And unlike Kim on rap stations (at least here in Detroit) I actually here Trina's music and not just her interviews.

Im also gonna take it yu dont know much about Trina because the point of this is the 2 of them have way more in common than Kim and any other female rapper, including Eve

Trina??? :blink::blink::blink: That was always self proclaimed bullshit. The reality is that she was ALWAYS in last place when it came to female mc's. The WORST selling of them all.

exactly and that non-reading speak-n-spell ass bitch needs to hang it out. Diamond Princess? Where she get that from? :mellow:

what skills other than suckin' dick and being decent lay does she have? :unsure:

OK OK, I give, I see the board has spoken, like I said, I JUST listend to all her stuff this past week, stuff I've had for years, and yes her name isnt big enough to compare to Kim, I'll admit that. The actual purpuse of this was because when I posted about her on Facebook, people were telling me I was late in realizing shes a better rapper than Kim.....alot of people, and I was checking to see if anyone else here felt that way, so now I know, I get it.

So I'll do another with 2 different rappers that are on the same page

She WENT THE FUCK IN.

Gangsta in my skirt

Straight eight in my purse

All you bitches get murcked and peace lay in the dirt

All you clowns lay around the way wit dem

Hope you aint around when them rounds get sprayed at them (BLAWW!)

K-I-M its the way I am the way I play

You Ho's weren't bread this way BK!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

She WENT THE FUCK IN.

Gangsta in my skirt

Straight eight in my purse

All you bitches get murcked and peace lay in the dirt

All you clowns lay around the way wit dem

Hope you aint around when them rounds get sprayed at them (BLAWW!)

K-I-M its the way I am the way I play

You Ho's weren't bread this way BK!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

YEs, i LOVE that track :wub: :wub:

what about this

-_-

This is my shit

Lil' Kim stay hot

Pull up with my nigga in a eighty foot yacht

Man this hatin' don't stop

Real recognize real.. you studio gangstas kill me

I know my vets in the game got to feel me