Paris Jackson to star in 'Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys'

Disco Diva

Looks like the other thread got deleted, so can we please stay on topic. This is about Paris and her starting her career.

Ellen website link

Michael_Jackson_Daughter_Making_Movie_Debut_1323813140.jpg

The war between the land and the sea. Ancient sea-magic turns a dolphin into a human, an evil spell changes a teenage boy into a dragonfly and a once good and loving jellyfish queen becomes an evil fairy godmother. This modern day adventure forces an unsuspecting family to become the weapon to fight the war which rages on the land and under the sea.

you can buy the book on amazon if you're interested http://www.amazon.com/Lundons-Bridge-Dennis-H-Christen/dp/097181516X

http://www.lundons.com/meet.html

parisjackson11.jpg

parisjackson1500x773.jpg

parisjackson2500x750.jpg

parisjackson8500x770.jpg

parisjackson10.jpg

parisjackson7500x729.jpg

parisjackson4500x768.jpg

parisjackson3500x762.jpg

She has got to be one of the prettiest young ladies ever. :wub: I bought the book the other day to get a briefing of what I would be seeing in the movie. I haven't started it yet, but it looks very youth-friendly and heartwarming. Based on the description of the characters, "Lundon" should be a great fit for her, especially with movie one. I look forward to seeing this when it releases. ^_^

So happy for her! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Paris Jackson shares her father's advice and efforts to protect her on "Ellen"

parisjacksonellen_620x350.jpg

(CBS) Paris Jackson, daughter of the late pop-superstar Michael Jackson, shared with Ellen DeGeneres the best advice her father gave her in a rare televised interview for "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."

"He said, 'If I die tomorrow, always remember what I told you.' I took his advice, and I remembered everything he told me," the 13-year-old said in an interview scheduled to air Thursday, according to People.

Jackson also discussed the masks her father made her and her two brothers wear when they went out with him in public.

"I'm like, 'This is stupid, why am I wearing a mask?'" she told DeGeneres. "But I kind of realized the older I got, like, he only tried to protect us and he'd explain that to us too."

She added that she now lives a relatively normal life.

"I'm treated the same," Jackson said. "When I came to [her school], they didn't know who I was. I was like, yes, I have a chance to be normal."

But now, Jackson has decided to step in the spotlight herself - she has a role in the upcoming fantasy film "Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys." She told DeGeneres that her father inspired her go to into acting.

"My dad was in the movie 'Moonwalker,' and I knew he could sing really well but I didn't know he could act. I saw that and I said, 'Wow, I want to be just like him,'" she explained.

She added, "We would do improve together. He would give us little scenarios. He would go, 'Okay, in this scene you're going to cry,' and I'd cry on the spot."

Paris and her two brothers, Prince and Blanket, are now in the care of their grandmother Katherine Jackson.

She was so poised and mannered, but at the same time very youthful and fun. Such a sweet and wonderful girl. Also the part about 'Moonwalker' made me giggle for some reason :lol: A wonderful interview, entirely. Ellen was an excellent pick for her first solo interview.

Her fashion sense is amazing, too :thumbup:

Janet Jackson cautions Paris over movie role, supports on GMA

Janet Jackson is happy for Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris but is somewhat afraid for her taking on her first movie role. Discussing Paris' big break Thursday, Jackson says this is what she wants to do.

"I'm happy for her because this is what she wants to do," Jackson told Good Morning America before admitting that she warned Paris. "I told her you should really take this time to enjoy your youth. You loose so much of your childhood in this industry."

See video of interview via link to the left.

As widely reported Jackson is slated to star in Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys alongside Larry King and Joey Fatone.

Source: http://www.examiner.com/urban-pop-in-national/janet-jackson-cautions-paris-over-movie-role-supports-on-gma-video

• 1 month later...

Archived