Tyler Perry Was Paid 13mill for his Role In WDIGM1

Idrag4mj

More like he paid himself but still i found this except from an article and thought id share

The Multifaceted Man: Tyler Perry

Tyler Perry is a definitely a force to be reckoned with in the entertainment industry; it is no secret that he has singlehandedly taken Black entertainment by storm in the past five years. His efforts do not go unnoticed as his bank account certainly reflects the fruits of his hard work. Perry was paid $13 million for 2010’s “Why Did I GetMarried Too?,” and also made $8 million in DVD revenue from his emotional hit film “I Can Do Bad By Myself.” Perry’s estimated net worth for all of his film and TV endeavors has been reported at approximately $350 million. Now, what would Madea do with all that cash?

hmmm i wonder how much janet was paid from this...probably around the 5mill range

and he probably paid her a million for Nothing, like she got for DRM :whistle:

I wouldn't be surprised if Janet gets some type of kick back from the total profit. Her and Tyler seem close, so I'm sure she is well paid. Plus when its time to promote she's usually doing all the promoting. So I'm sure she's paid.

That's called profit, and you don't pay yourself from profit. Didn't you say you studied economics or something like that? :umm:

I took two courses in it... But that was years ago... Anyways

Since he's the owner of the business... He can do what he want with the profits... Including pay himself 13M$.

Unless he included the 13M$ as an expense... And profited an undisclosed amount back into his film business.

We don't know how he does his business but we know he made 13M$ from WDIGM

I took two courses in it... But that was years ago... Anyways

Since he's the owner of the business... He can do what he want with the profits... Including pay himself 13M$.

Unless he included the 13M$ as an expense... And profited an undisclosed amount back into his film business.

We don't know how he does his business but we know he made 13M$ from WDIGM

When you budget for a film, the payroll is included in that budget. Tyler probably didn't pay himself out of that payroll. That's what I'm getting at.

Archived