Janet be infiltrating my dreams again...

vibeology

Its been awhile since Janet took hold of my night thoughts :blush:

So basically i just end up at a Janet concert with a munch of people i know, none of whom are into Jan. It was actually more of a cinema/theatre than an arena but everyone is hype. I seem to be the only one to notice Janet pop out and start dusting off the turntables with a feather duster :mellow: . Then everyone else starts noticing and starts hollering...she smiles, waves and then scuttles back offstage.

I leave and go to this HUGE creepy grey toilet that had loads of cubicles...i seemed to be there for ages. When i returned, Janet was standing on stage doing Q&As :umm:. I asked somebody whats going on and they tell me the concert was cancelled :blink:. So i ask why Janet is sweating - "oh she just done a 3-song medley but the rest of the concert is cancelled" <_<

The only question i hear her answer is "how many women have you kissed", to which she holds up 7 fingers and says "those are just the ones I remember"! She smiles and runs of stage...im pissed. We go outside and its completely different to when we entered lol

Archived