Anybody else on this forum as into "The Vampire Diaries" as me?

King Baby

When Alana let her aunt die last year and chose to save steffen, I was done with this show. That didn't sit well with me and I couldn't back from it. But I may come back now that they are adding persia white to the cast. :thumbup:

When Alana let her aunt die last year and chose to save steffen, I was done with this show. That didn't sit well with me and I couldn't back from it. But I may come back now that they are adding persia white to the cast. :thumbup:

if sassy bonnie ever dies, i won't watch anymore :filenails:

This show is consistently good every episode. I was watching the last one and I honestly can't think of the last time the show had a "filler" episode. EVERY episode theres something big and the plot moves in a significant way, the characters develop constantly theres no "nothing happened" episodes like you see on other shows.

Stefan is everything now that he just dont give a shit. When he cut mindys head off i was like godamn! And the whole thing with him and Elena on the bridge. WOW he just dont give a good god damn.

loving vampire diaries this season..they really stepped it up where us true blood disappointed with their current season ....what baffles be is why there are not any bisexual /gay characters....i was expecting klaus to be at least bisexual ...that would have been an interesting twist not only for story telling purposes but realistically most vampires are known to be very sexually fluid characters ..and getting any men or women they want

Archived