So im hearing on the THIS IS IT DVD ...

janetDAYZ

It may be on the footage that was cut out. Not in the film that was shown. There's over 100+ that wasn't shown, so if you're hearing that, it may be on there. Some of it has been leaked. Let me do a quick check.

They claim its in the "extras" section of the dvd and its during dance rehearsal in a dance studio,i suppose...not stage rehearsal.

They claim its in the "extras" section of the dvd and its during dance rehearsal in a dance studio,i suppose...not stage rehearsal.

I don't seen any video clips on that, yet. I can check the DVD later. But a video I did see online was comparing RN and "The Drill" he did. But that's as much as I see without checking the DVD itself.

I don't seen any video clips on that, yet. I can check the DVD later. But a video I did see online was comparing RN and "The Drill" he did. But that's as much as I see without checking the DVD itself.

They were saying he was speaking on his love for THE KNOWLEDGE again ...I dunno..Imma keep tryna find it.

mannnn listen !!!!........................Mike was GAGGING/GUSHING about THE KNOWLEDGE being his favorite song 2 dance/rehearse 2 !!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

it's a LEGENDARY/SLAP THE COLLARD GREENS OUT YO MAMA'S MOUTH moment that's in the "extra bonus" feature 4 THIS IS IT !! :excited: :excited:

u betta go & get the BLU RAY/DVD :yep::thumbup: :thumbup:

Archived