Party MegaMix 2011

EphraimAdamz

I'm not a hater. :rolleyes:

I did talk alittle shit. -_- ...but I couldn't help it though, especially since my Janet vs Beyonce vid shits on yours :excited: :excited: :excited:

:lmao:

We really should work together though, even if we kinda already did with the "Her Swag Is Still Serious" video (though your inclusion on that project happened without your knowledge, lol)

What do you say? Truce? :D

We can go back to being mortal enemies after we collaborate on a Janet vid. :lol::lol: :lol:

I'm being so nice, I'm not going to completely scalp you by posting a gif that will dismantle yours... ^_^ See, how nice I am :D

And you had a nerve to post that mess on the mjjcommunity forum and didnt post mines :sigh::hmph:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

As if you aren't exploiting the Janet fans by using us to promote your work. :rolleyes:

I couldn't figure out why you brought up the MJJCommunity thread...until I went and visited the forum. They are going OFF in that thread!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

More views for me :dance: :dance: :dance:

I just joined the mjj forum (after many years of fishing) and I'm coming for exploitative ways :excited: