Miss Lunar Eclipse is here for her closeup!!

hotboy06

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i just saw the beginning and then quit that bitch cause i was tired. B)

oh and the movie was fab. :excited:

I set my alarm for 130 and seen the clouds and cursed out loud..I bet the neighbors know my name.. :coffee:

Ugh..Black Swan shat!! Natalie Portman!! Ugh, the Black Swan>>>>

I'm sure Anette Bening is furious.. :excited:

I set my alarm for 130 and seen the clouds and cursed out loud..I bet the neighbors know my name.. :coffee:

Ugh..Black Swan shat!! Natalie Portman!! Ugh, the Black Swan>>>>

I'm sure Anette Bening is furious.. :excited:

i heard clouds rolled in here earlier this morning and put a damper in everyone's plans. hee.gif

i really got into the movie. it was an experience. and some dumb bitch had the gall of saying "how come no one noticed her turning into a fucking swan?" :sigh::lmao:

i made a smart-ass comment after natalie got ate out. people chuckled. B)

wheres the trashy tv thread for this forum? :offtopic:>_<

i keep forgetting. :fart:

i heard clouds rolled in here earlier this morning and put a damper in everyone's plans. hee.gif

i really got into the movie. it was an experience. and some dumb bitch had the gall of saying "how come no one noticed her turning into a fucking swan?" :sigh::lmao:

i made a smart-ass comment after natalie got ate out. people chuckled. B)

i keep forgetting. :fart:

I blame Storm for the clouds..hee.gif

LMFAO..what a dumb cunt! Of course no one knew but Natalie..she was the deranged psychotic bitch.. :sigh: And death @ when she pushed Mina into the mirror and her neck grew like the swan.. :o I gagged!

LMAO..what did you say.. :o:lmao: This couple sitting a few seats down seemed to enjoy it..hee.gif

I blame Storm for the clouds..hee.gif

LMFAO..what a dumb cunt! Of course no one knew but Natalie..she was the deranged psychotic bitch.. :sigh: And death @ when she pushed Mina into the mirror and her neck grew like the swan.. :o I gagged!

LMAO..what did you say.. :o:lmao: This couple sitting a few seats down seemed to enjoy it..hee.gif

that weather witch. :shifty:

he kept going on and on about how unrealistic it was and everyone kept eyeballing him. :lol: and that neck thing ended me. all i could think about at that moment was that wendy williams 'i can't' gif. :lmao:

it was all quiet and i just said 'ugh, now i'm hungry." ironically, we had fish later on. :ph34r:

that weather witch. :shifty:

he kept going on and on about how unrealistic it was and everyone kept eyeballing him. :lol: and that neck thing ended me. all i could think about at that moment was that wendy williams 'i can't' gif. :lmao:

it was all quiet and i just said 'ugh, now i'm hungry." ironically, we had fish later on. :ph34r:

:blush:

I hate people like that..It was obvious what was happening when all that took place..I was cheering inside when she finally broke out of her shell and became the black swan..the physical transformation just added another element of her deranged mind.. :blush::dance: Some people..LMAO @ the Wendy Williams gif.. :lmao: I couldn't take that..

:shifty:

:blush:

I hate people like that..It was obvious what was happening when all that took place..I was cheering inside when she finally broke out of her shell and became the black swan..the physical transformation just added another element of her deranged mind.. :blush::dance: Some people..LMAO @ the Wendy Williams gif.. :lmao: I couldn't take that..

:shifty:

she was serving it as the black swan. everyone in that movie theater was ' :o ' the entire time. and the whole scenes with the nails. *shivers* :mellow:

:whistle:

she was serving it as the black swan. everyone in that movie theater was ' :o ' the entire time. and the whole scenes with the nails. *shivers* :mellow:

:whistle:

It was disturbing..the hang nail...the toenail cracking..the sounds when she became the black swan..it was well done! And Mina was eating her puss like her life depended on it.. :shifty:

<_<

It was disturbing..the hang nail...the toenail cracking..the sounds when she became the black swan..it was well done! And Mina was eating her puss like her life depended on it.. :shifty:

<_<

it was so disturbing and had folks squirming in their seats. >_< she was so desperate eating the kitty it's like she was looking for something she lost in there. :blush: oh and the scene when natalie starts fingering herself and then sees her mom asleep on the chair. i gagged. :lmao:

:devil:

it was so disturbing and had folks squirming in their seats. >_< she was so desperate eating the kitty it's like she was looking for something she lost in there. :blush: oh and the scene when natalie starts fingering herself and then sees her mom asleep on the chair. i gagged. :lmao:

:devil:

Everyone gasped in the theater on that part..I was like, Ok..girl doesn't have any privacy to fondle herself.. :sigh::lmao:

Don't forget the messy dancers in the beginning..and Winona Ryders tantrum.. :lmao:

Everyone gasped in the theater on that part..I was like, Ok..girl doesn't have any privacy to fondle herself.. :sigh::lmao:

Don't forget the messy dancers in the beginning..and Winona Ryders tantrum.. :lmao:

i heard loud gasps and for once they didn't come from me. :lol:

winona. :blush: so glad to see her again. ^_^ the mom was beyond messy too. :umm:

tumblr_lds0z5cQMn1qb5ck0o1_500.gif

i'm gonna download the screener and make gifs. :excited: