Facebook Attention Whores !!!!

Dungeon Dragon

I don't think anybody at this point who has a facebook account is oblivious to the fact that facebook is the new home of the self-absorbed. Why do people feel the need to upload 95 photo's of one single event like a dinner or a trip to the fucking store ??? It's annoying, and it's more frustrating when you have friends who are this way and want to upload a bizillion photos on every outing you have with them which includes you in the photos. I honestly do not mind afew singular photo's here and there on facebook, but I actually enjoy my privacy, ALOT. I just don't think people care enough at all to sit through 95 of your photo's at your uncle's BBQ :mellow: I like my privacy and i'm near feeling like I need to avoid certain friends with cameras who invite me anywhere because they want to display their life on facebook. Some of these fools are like "We're going to take facebook photo's" before the damn event.... I'll untag, but what difference does it make when the pictures are still on facebook on their account for 700 people I don't know to see. I need to rant on this because it's so annoying :flipoff:

I don't think anybody at this point who has a facebook account is oblivious to the fact that facebook is the new home of the self-absorbed. Why do people feel the need to upload 95 photo's of one single event like a dinner or a trip to the fucking store ??? It's annoying, and it's more frustrating when you have friends who are this way and want to upload a bizillion photos on every outing you have with them which includes you in the photos. I honestly do not mind afew singular photo's here and there on facebook, but I actually enjoy my privacy, ALOT. I just don't think people care enough at all to sit through 95 of your photo's at your uncle's BBQ :mellow: I like my privacy and i'm near feeling like I need to avoid certain friends with cameras who invite me anywhere because they want to display their life on facebook. Some of these fools are like "We're going to take facebook photo's" before the damn event.... I'll untag, but what difference does it make when the pictures are still on facebook on their account for 700 people I don't know to see. I need to rant on this because it's so annoying :flipoff:

you have friends with cameras :unsure: I wish I had friends with cameras :tear:

Archived