The girls have come for Mitt Romney with Glitter Bombs!!

King Baby

Mitt Romney appeared covered in glitter before a campaign crowd in Eagan, Minnesota this afternoon.

"I'm happy for a little celebration, this is confetti! We just won Florida, we're just going to win the White House next! This is confetti! ," Romney told the crowd. Earlier, his son could be seen wiping glitter off the former Massachusetts governor. His wife Ann also helped brush glitter off Romney and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before he took off his blazer.

"Oh I've got glitter in my hair," he added, making light of the incident. "That's not all that's in my hair, I'll tell you that. I glue it on every morning, whether I need to or not."

It was not immediately who threw the confetti or glitter on Romney before the event.

"Thank you here's a guy - wave your hand over there who threw the glitter. Hi there how are you. Hi there how are you god to see you, there you go," Romney said as he took the microphone and security removed the glitter bomber. There is no secret service on the trail just yet.

Later in the event, Romney sang another rendition of "America the Beautiful."

Other 2012 candidates, including former contenders Michele Bachmann, Tim Pawlenty and Newt Gingrich, have been showered in glitter by gay rights activists.

http://news.yahoo.com/romney-glittered-minnesota-rally-194637425--abc-news.html

Archived