You betta not, Darlinda!!!! <_< <_< <_<

O no! I'm sorry :unsure:

But you and shemar really are cute tho :thumbup:

It's okay...they'll continue doing the most no matter what. :sigh: lol

Thank you. :blush:

Right? LOL :lol:

I saw the print screens. They didn't look doctored at all. :asham:

They were doctored! Hendrika, even had portions of the tweet blacked out! :umm:

The tweet that was in my siggy wasn't blackened out. :rolleyes: The only thing I really blackened out was your Twitter pic since we aren't allowed to post others' pics without permission (it was the tweet where you mentioned the Shemar thing).

TOF has the same size head as Little Bill, acts like (and kinda looks like) Randall from Recess and is the identical twin of Junior from My Wife and Kids. Whoever told him that Shemar Moore lie was either drunk or on drugs while watching TOF hold up the Criminal Minds dvd. -_-

You pm'd her your nudes???? no wonder shes been laughing nonstop all day

Angie ADORES my nudes and anxiously awaits each set I PM to her!!! :coffee:

Those tweets were not doctored. TOFiqua is lying once again :filenails:

Those tweets were doctored, and Imma need for you to stop lying BUiesha! :flipoff:

:thumbup:

:sigh:

The tweet that was in my siggy wasn't blackened out. :rolleyes: The only thing I really blackened out was your Twitter pic since we aren't allowed to post others' pics without permission (it was the tweet where you mentioned the Shemar thing).

TOF has the same size head as Little Bill, acts like (and kinda looks like) Randall from Recess and is the identical twin of Junior from My Wife and Kids. Whoever told him that Shemar Moore lie was either drunk or on drugs while watching TOF hold up the Criminal Minds dvd. -_-

POST the tweet again, Hendrika...if portions of the actual tweet weren't blackened out...POST IT AGAIN! *waits* :coffee:

I don't look like Lil Bill, Randall, Junior, and don't be pressed because some people have seen a resemblance between me and Shemar (and to clarify yet again...I DON'T SEE IT OR AGREE :rolleyes: )

POST the tweet again, Hendrika...if portions of the actual tweet weren't blackened out...POST IT AGAIN! *waits* :coffee:

I don't look like Lil Bill, Randall, Junior, and don't be pressed because some people have seen a resemblance between me and Shemar (and to clarify yet again...I DON'T SEE IT OR AGREE :rolleyes: )

Go check the thread. :coffee:

Yes you do. -_- Why would I be pressed at folks lying to you? See that's why you think you were in a relationship when you actually barely a fuck buddy. You believe any and everything. -_-

Those tweets were doctored, and Imma need for you to stop lying BUiesha! :flipoff:

I don't like...you do :filenails:

Watch from 0.58 :)

You're ALWAYS shading her...but here she is joining in with your fuckery! :sigh:

WhitePicketSweetDreams can take a joke. She is not sensitive :)

Archived