New Jersey Flies State Flag at Half Mast 4 Whitney

Bailey

People are so naturally pressed :rolleyes:

the video I saw of the guy that spoke on it was actually really respectful he said kind words about Whitney but he also said he lost his son, and the debate has a lot of folks talking and taking some serious stands on the issue. I think it's blown up, but I can see where the guy is coming from.

It's just a flag. *kanye shrug*. Though Americans are VERY patriotric towards your flag aren't they?

YES ask Damien or Will they served let them tell u what that flag means, we have a flag at home with a post to hang it and all built to the house, my dumb ass brother was asked to hang it on Memorial day he outside waving the muthafucka around like he at a race track, I said I know he don't know no better, and ran outside and told him that flag is not to touch the ground EVER and it is to be folded up a certain way and should be hung, not flung around dumb ass :sigh:

hang it on Memorial day he outside waving the muthafucka around like he at a race track

tumblr_ldvfdomTCe1qbrove.gif

YES ask Damien or Will they served let them tell u what that flag means, we have a flag at home with a post to hang it and all built to the house, my dumb ass brother was asked to hang it on Memorial day he outside waving the muthafucka around like he at a race track, I said I know he don't know no better, and ran outside and told him that flag is not to touch the ground EVER and it is to be folded up a certain way and should be hung, not flung around dumb ass :sigh:

Wow thats deep. I don't think many care about the flag in my city unless it's the World Cup or they're racist :lol:.

Archived