The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

Ahh, sounds fun. Is that the biggest horse racing event on the calendar each year? We have one big race (The Melbourne Cup) on the first Tuesday of every November. They call it "the race that stops a nation", and they're kinda right. :lol:

I love his album. He should be good live.

Yes, it is. It's like a huge deal here.

I like the album as well. The Lazy Song is currently my theme song >_<

well yes and no i mean she has only dated one guy and he likes him so so far so good now my son...thats another story he dislikes his gf! :rolleyes: thats a lil messy >_<

That's a twist lol Fathers usually like their son's girlfriends. She must be a dragon. >_<

Do you dress up for it? Fashion is a big part of ours. :lol:

I can relate to The Lazy Song some days. :lol: I live for 'Talking To The Moon' :wub:

Well, i've never been before but some folks do dress up for them. The big thing is for women to wear sundresses and hats like this

Kentucky-Derby-Hats-Trends-2011-01.jpg

I'm with Mr. on this one.. :filenails: And you should to Lexie.. <_<:unsure:

well i dont want him to get married so young but what can i do? he does not live i my house anymore hes a grown man???? Mr says the same thing but how do i stop him??? shes a nice girl and tris luvs her i believe. :ph34r: they r good together shes grown up a lot since they first met

That's a twist lol Fathers usually like their son's girlfriends. She must be a dragon. >_<

no shes not at all. mr just dont like her cuss of some thing she did early in the relationship. and plus like a fool tris got a tattoo of her name on him and hes mad as fuck now at both of them this happened over 3 yrs ago and he still mad :lmao: :lmao:

no shes not at all. mr just dont like her cuss of some thing she did early in the relationship. and plus like a fool tris got a tattoo of her name on him and hes mad as fuck now at both of them this happened over 3 yrs ago and he still mad :lmao: :lmao:

:mellow:

well i dont want him to get married so young but what can i do? he does not live i my house anymore hes a grown man???? Mr says the same thing but how do i stop him??? shes a nice girl and tris luvs her i believe. :ph34r: they r good together shes grown up a lot since they first met

:lmao::lmao: Uncertainty I see.. :lmao::shifty: